Applications Open for Accelerating Manufacturing Scale-Up Grant Program

The BC government has launched the Accelerating Manufacturing Scale-Up Grant Program, which will provide $10 million in grants to small and medium-sized businesses for projects to advance innovations and strengthen supply chains in the manufacturing sector.
Categories: Business Insurance
Apr 20th, 2021 | By: CapriCMW

The BC government has launched the Accelerating Manufacturing Scale-Up Grant Program, which will provide $10 million in grants to small and medium-sized businesses for projects dedicated to advancing innovations and strengthening supply chains in the manufacturing sector.

Through this program, individual businesses can apply for grants between $50,000 and $250,000 while groups of two or more businesses can access up to $500,000. Funding will cover 75 per cent of eligible project costs and applicants must be cost-share the remaining 25 per cent.  Projects that will be considered include those focused on any of the following:

•    prototyping, testing or demonstrating new technologies
•    commercializing new technologies, products or services
•    improving market access or supply-chain competitiveness
•    identifying and applying operational improvements or increasing sustainability in supply chains

Priority will be given to applicants in shipbuilding, aerospace, forestry, and food processing.

Grants are being administered by PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) Canada. Applications are being accepted until May 31, 2021. Funding decisions will be made between June and July 2021 and approved projects must be completed by January 31, 2022.

Visit bcmanufacturinggrant.ca for more information and to submit your application.

Recent Blog Posts

Business Insurance / Cyber Insurance, data breach, cybersecurity, remote working
Staff Working Remotely? Protect Your Business From Cyber Criminals

Since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, 99% of Canadian organizations have seen an increase in…

May 5th, 2021 | By: CapriCMW
Employee Benefits / workplace safety, COVID-19
COVID-19 Vaccinations and Your Staff: Top 5 Legal Q&As

Colin Edstrom, employment lawyer at Pushor Mitchell LLP, answers the top five questions from…

Apr 28th, 2021 | By: CapriCMW
Business Insurance / hospitality, COVID-19
BC Introduces a $50 Million Relief Grant for Restaurants and Businesses Affected by Recent COVID-19 Restrictions

Restaurants and other affected businesses can apply to access up to $10,000 in a one-time grant to…

Apr 13th, 2021 | By: CapriCMW
Search the Blog
photo-10.jpg

Confidence and Freedom

At CapriCMW, we provide personalized insurance and custom risk solutions to give you the confidence and freedom to focus on what matters to you. Talk to an Advisor or get a quote today.

Get a Quote    Or call 1-800-670-1877

Can’t find what you are looking for? Ask us!