Aviation and Drone Insurance
CapriCMW provides competitively priced Aviation insurance programs with coverage for direct damage to aircraft and aviation premises and for related aviation liability exposures. Our Aviation insurance experts also support your needs in non-insurable areas such as contract review, risk control for safety of premises and reviews of employee safety.
Our Aviation liability insurance solutions include:
- Hull coverage for both fixed-wing aircraft and helicopters
- Aircraft liability insurance
- Premises liability insurance
- Hangar keepers liability insurance
- Products liability insurance
- Contractors liability insurance
- Airport operators liability insurance
- Non-owned aircraft liability insurance
UAV & Drone Insurance
If you are a business owner using a UAV for videography or photography in your business, you will need UAV insurance. Due to regulations by Transport Canada this can be a complex issue to navigate but we are here to help.
Why choose Capri for your UAV Insurance?
- Corporate Member of Unmanned Systems Canada
- Involved Directly with Transport Canada
Our UAV Insurance expert is a commercial pilot himself giving him unique insight and knowledge. Speaker at Unmanned Systems Canada 2014 & 2015.
Lisa brings 30 years of Insurance knowledge to the Team specializing for the last 8 years on Commercial Liability / Contract Liability including Aviation.
We have a number of coverage options available:
- UAV Liability (To Satisfy Transport Canada & Contract Requirements)
- Hull Coverage
- Ground Based Equipment
- Premise Liability
- Program Specific to the Film Industry
- 24 hour claims service, there when you need us most.
Recent Blog Posts
Employee Safety: Working Alone - Are You Compliant with Provincial and Federal Legislation?
Were you aware that occupational health and safety (OH&S) laws exist at both the provincial and federal level?
What our clients are saying about us
CapriCMW has provided me with quality service, regular market place quotations, and reputable insurance companies they represent. I highly recommend CapriCMW to any business wishing to see what else is out there, with professional advice and guidance in the best interest of the customer.
Daryl Hrynkiw, Central City Brewers & Distillers
CapriCMW has the expertise to recommend the best coverage at the most efficient cost, and they look out for my best interest. Their dedication to customer service is evident and I'd be the first to recommend CapriCMW.
George James, Black Hills Estate Winery