CapriCMW provides competitively priced Aviation insurance programs with coverage for direct damage to aircraft and aviation premises and for related aviation liability exposures. Our Aviation insurance experts also support your needs in non-insurable areas such as contract review, risk control for safety of premises and reviews of employee safety.
Our Aviation liability insurance solutions include:
- Hull coverage for both fixed-wing aircraft and helicopters
- Aircraft liability insurance
- Premises liability insurance
- Hangar keepers liability insurance
- Products liability insurance
- Contractors liability insurance
- Airport operators liability insurance
- Non-owned aircraft liability insurance
Staff Working Remotely? Protect Your Business From Cyber Criminals
Since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, 99% of Canadian organizations have seen an increase in cyber attacks, according to the Insurance Bureau of Canada (IBC).
COVID-19 Vaccinations and Your Staff: Top 5 Legal Q&As
Colin Edstrom, employment lawyer at Pushor Mitchell LLP, answers the top five questions from employers and and their staff about COVID-19 vaccinations.
Applications Open for Accelerating Manufacturing Scale-Up Grant Program
The BC government has launched the Accelerating Manufacturing Scale-Up Grant Program, which will provide $10 million in grants to small and medium-sized businesses for projects to advance innovations and strengthen supply chains in the manufacturing…