CapriCMW provides competitively priced Aviation insurance programs with coverage for direct damage to aircraft and aviation premises and for related aviation liability exposures. Our Aviation insurance experts also support your needs in non-insurable areas such as contract review, risk control for safety of premises and reviews of employee safety.
Our Aviation liability insurance solutions include:
- Hull coverage for both fixed-wing aircraft and helicopters
- Aircraft liability insurance
- Premises liability insurance
- Hangar keepers liability insurance
- Products liability insurance
- Contractors liability insurance
- Airport operators liability insurance
- Non-owned aircraft liability insurance
5 Top Trends in Employee Total Rewards
With attrition levels well above the norm in many sectors, total rewards provided by employers are more important than ever for attracting and maintaining talent.
Federal Government Announces Funding to Support New Apprenticeships in BC's Construction Industry
$21 million in funding will help small and mid-sized employers in BC's construction industry to hire first-year apprentices.
New Rules in Effect Across BC for Worker Rights to Refuse Unsafe Work
As of August 22, 2022, an amendment to BC’s Occupational Health and Safety Regulation (OHSR) is in effect which creates new obligations for employers after a worker has exercised their right to refuse unsafe work.