CapriCMW provides competitively priced Aviation insurance programs with coverage for direct damage to aircraft and aviation premises and for related aviation liability exposures. Our Aviation insurance experts also support your needs in non-insurable areas such as contract review, risk control for safety of premises and reviews of employee safety.
Our Aviation liability insurance solutions include:
- Hull coverage for both fixed-wing aircraft and helicopters
- Aircraft liability insurance
- Premises liability insurance
- Hangar keepers liability insurance
- Products liability insurance
- Contractors liability insurance
- Airport operators liability insurance
- Non-owned aircraft liability insurance
BC Proposes Building Code Changes to Allow 18-Storey Mass Timber Buildings
The provincial government has proposed changes to the British Columbia Building and Fire Codes (BC Codes 2024) that would expand the ways mass timber could be used in construction.
Applications Open for BC's Securing Small Business Rebate Program
As of November 22, 2023, small businesses in BC can apply for a new provincial rebate to help them repair commercial property damage caused by vandalism or implement measures to prevent or minimize property damage from vandalism.