Warehouse & Storage Insurance
CapriCMW provides the highest quality insurance products and innovative risk-related solutions to the Warehouse and Storage industry. Our Commercial Insurance Group have long been recognized as specialists in insuring warehousing and self-storage operations.
We have carefully assembled a team of highly qualified and dedicated Risk Advisors who are focused in assisting warehouse operators with knowledgeable advice, competitive pricing and timely documentation. Our goal is to help reduce the chance of loss while providing opportunities to improve your business.
Our Warehouse & Storage solutions include:
- Qualified assistance in evaluating risks facing operators from both physical facilities and through contractual arrangements
- Providing advice on managing risks through the use of insurance products and contractual language
- Simplified underwriting process for securing coverage quotes
- Access to a cost-competitive program which is price stable and provides very broadly worded protection
- Services that tenants can access to obtain insurance coverage on their unit contents
- Access to risk control services to assist in mitigating physical risks on site
Our key warehouse & storage insurance coverages include:
- Warehouseman’s legal liability coverage
- Self-storage operators legal liability coverage to defend and protect from claims for goods that are lost or damaged while in storage
- Wrongful sale and disposal insurance protection provided to cover the cost of disposal and any legal action that may follow
- Tenant content abandonment coverage handles proper removal and disposal of environmentally-sensitive or dangerous substances deserted by a tenant
- Comprehensive property, liability and crime protection
- Competitive rates with low deductibles
Recent Blog Posts
What Our Clients are Saying About Us
CapriCMW has provided me with quality service, regular market place quotations, and reputable insurance companies they represent. I highly recommend CapriCMW to any business wishing to see what else is out there, with professional advice and guidance in the best interest of the customer.
Daryl Hrynkiw, Central City Brewers & Distillers