Hospitality & Tourism Insurance
CapriCMW provides the highest quality insurance products and innovative risk-related solutions to the Hospitality & Tourism industry.
We understand the need for competitively priced programs which include coverage for direct losses to property, stock, lost income and the timely replacement of assets. Our liability programs provide protection of customer goodwill by insuring against client complaints from products and services, claims of injury, as well as any personal belongings gone missing while left in your care. Our Tourism Group supports your needs in non-insurable areas such as contract review, risk control for safety of premises and reviews of employee safety.
Our Tourism and Hospitality Group are specialists in:
- Hotel insurance
- Resort insurance
- Golf insurance
- Restaurant insurance
- Tour insurance and Tour Operator insurance
- Bar and Pub insurance
- Event insurance
Our Hospitality & Tourism solutions include:
- Competitively priced property programs covering buildings, kitchen equipment, stock, data processing equipment and related contents on site or in transit
- Liability programs providing protection from customer incidents on premises, food and liquor-related claims, innkeepers’ coverage for the property of guests, and claims arising from security protecting customers and the premises
- Loss of income programs for business interruption as well as expediting expenses to quickly reopen
- Food-borne illness coverage as well as contingent coverage arising from outbreaks of disease and bacteria
- Employee group health and benefits programs
- Crime insurance designed specifically for operations with large cash exposures and irregular limits on premises or off premises
- Marine, aviation, specialty tour and professional liability exposures of related resort/spa operations
- Claims management assistance and advocacy to smooth customer goodwill, settle claims quickly and maintain strong insurer relations
Cyber Liability Resources
Cybersecurity Risks of Employees Working From Home
Following the outbreak of COVID-19, the growing trend of employees working from home has become the new norm in organizations worldwide. Cyber criminals are more active than ever and taking the opportunities presented by an increase in remote working to…
Webinar: Impact of Cyber Crime on Developers, Contractors and Trades
CapriCMW's Construction Risk Advisors were joined by a panel of experts to discuss how cyber crime and privacy breaches are affecting developers, contractors and trades from legal, compliance, risk management and financial perspectives.
Video: How to Protect Your Organization Against Ransomware
Ransomware is one of the most damaging types of cyber attacks and cyber criminals are becoming more sophisticated. CapriCMW's Sean Graham explains how ransomware works, and how you can protect your organization.
Government of Canada Introduces Cybersecurity Certification Program for Small and Mid-Sized Businesses
On August 12, 2019, the Government of Canada launched CyberSecure Canada, a cybersecurity certification program targeted to small and mid-sized businesses.
Protect You and Your Family Against Cyber Crimes
In today's digitally connected world, we have more and more of our sensitive, personal information stored electronically and online. With all the ways technology has enhanced our lives, it's also opened the doors for identity theft, hacking, cybercrime,…