Hospitality & Tourism Insurance
CapriCMW provides the highest quality insurance products and innovative risk-related solutions to the Hospitality & Tourism industry.
We understand the need for competitively priced programs which include coverage for direct losses to property, stock, lost income and the timely replacement of assets. Our liability programs provide protection of customer goodwill by insuring against client complaints from products and services, claims of injury, as well as any personal belongings gone missing while left in your care. Our Tourism Group supports your needs in non-insurable areas such as contract review, risk control for safety of premises and reviews of employee safety.
Our Tourism and Hospitality Group are specialists in:
- Hotel insurance
- Resort insurance
- Golf insurance
- Restaurant insurance
- Tour insurance and Tour Operator insurance
- Bar and Pub insurance
- Event insurance
Our Hospitality & Tourism solutions include:
- Competitively priced property programs covering buildings, kitchen equipment, stock, data processing equipment and related contents on site or in transit
- Liability programs providing protection from customer incidents on premises, food and liquor-related claims, innkeepers’ coverage for the property of guests, and claims arising from security protecting customers and the premises
- Loss of income programs for business interruption as well as expediting expenses to quickly reopen
- Food-borne illness coverage as well as contingent coverage arising from outbreaks of disease and bacteria
- Employee group health and benefits programs
- Crime insurance designed specifically for operations with large cash exposures and irregular limits on premises or off premises
- Marine, aviation, specialty tour and professional liability exposures of related resort/spa operations
- Claims management assistance and advocacy to smooth customer goodwill, settle claims quickly and maintain strong insurer relations
Recent Blog Posts
Employee Safety: Working Alone - Are You Compliant with Provincial and Federal Legislation?
Were you aware that occupational health and safety (OH&S) laws exist at both the provincial and federal level?
What our clients are saying about us
CapriCMW has provided me with quality service, regular market place quotations, and reputable insurance companies they represent. I highly recommend CapriCMW to any business wishing to see what else is out there, with professional advice and guidance in the best interest of the customer.
Daryl Hrynkiw, Central City Brewers & Distillers
CapriCMW has the expertise to recommend the best coverage at the most efficient cost, and they look out for my best interest. Their dedication to customer service is evident and I'd be the first to recommend CapriCMW.
George James, Black Hills Estate Winery