Hospitality & Tourism Insurance
CapriCMW provides the highest quality insurance products and innovative risk-related solutions to the Hospitality & Tourism industry.
We understand the need for competitively priced programs which include coverage for direct losses to property, stock, lost income and the timely replacement of assets. Our liability programs provide protection of customer goodwill by insuring against client complaints from products and services, claims of injury, as well as any personal belongings gone missing while left in your care. Our Tourism Group supports your needs in non-insurable areas such as contract review, risk control for safety of premises and reviews of employee safety.
Our Tourism and Hospitality Group are specialists in:
- Hotel insurance
- Resort insurance
- Golf insurance
- Restaurant insurance
- Tour insurance and Tour Operator insurance
- Bar and Pub insurance
- Event insurance
Our Hospitality & Tourism solutions include:
- Competitively priced property programs covering buildings, kitchen equipment, stock, data processing equipment and related contents on site or in transit
- Liability programs providing protection from customer incidents on premises, food and liquor-related claims, innkeepers’ coverage for the property of guests, and claims arising from security protecting customers and the premises
- Loss of income programs for business interruption as well as expediting expenses to quickly reopen
- Food-borne illness coverage as well as contingent coverage arising from outbreaks of disease and bacteria
- Employee group health and benefits programs
- Crime insurance designed specifically for operations with large cash exposures and irregular limits on premises or off premises
- Marine, aviation, specialty tour and professional liability exposures of related resort/spa operations
- Claims management assistance and advocacy to smooth customer goodwill, settle claims quickly and maintain strong insurer relations
Competition Act Changes to Criminalize Wage-Fixing and No-Poaching Agreements in Effect June 23, 2023
As of June 23, 2023, wage-fixing and no-poaching agreements will be criminal offences under the Competition Act. What does this mean for Canadian employers?
BC Government Proposes Requirements for Speed Limiters in Commercial Trucks
The BC government has proposed changes to the Motor Vehicles Act that would require speed limiters on heavy-duty commercial vehicles.
Government of Canada Proposes Legislation to Create Corporate Ownership Registry
In its efforts to increase corporation transparency and tackle money laundering, tax evasion and other financial crimes, the federal government has proposed legislation that would create a beneficial ownership registry for federally incorporated…
Talk to an Advisor
Your CapriCMW Risk Advisor has highly specialized knowledge of your industry and is empowered to act quickly and independently to ensure direct, personal service.