UAV & Drone Insurance
If you are a business owner using a UAV for videography or photography in your business, you will need UAV insurance. Due to regulations by Transport Canada this can be a complex issue to navigate but we are here to help.
Why choose Capri for your UAV Insurance?
- Corporate Member of Unmanned Systems Canada
- Involved Directly with Transport Canada
We have a number of coverage options available:
- UAV Liability (To Satisfy Transport Canada & Contract Requirements)
- Hull Coverage
- Ground Based Equipment
- Premise Liability
- Program Specific to the Film Industry
- 24 hour claims service, there when you need us most.
BC Proposes Building Code Changes to Allow 18-Storey Mass Timber Buildings
The provincial government has proposed changes to the British Columbia Building and Fire Codes (BC Codes 2024) that would expand the ways mass timber could be used in construction.
Applications Open for BC's Securing Small Business Rebate Program
As of November 22, 2023, small businesses in BC can apply for a new provincial rebate to help them repair commercial property damage caused by vandalism or implement measures to prevent or minimize property damage from vandalism.