CapriCMW is a dynamic, growing organization, and we recognize that our strength lies in the excellence of our people and their commitment to our clients. Our culture fosters growth, development and opportunities for those who share the company's vision and core values.
If you're interested in pursuing a career with us, we invite you to review the opportunities currently available. If no suitable positions are currently offered, but you have an interest in our firm, please feel free to submit your resume, along with a covering letter stating your position of interest.
What is the CapriCMW Difference?
CapriCMW is a uniquely independent, employee-owned insurance brokerage and risk management company. With decades of experience and specialized expertise, CapriCMW Insurance and Risk Advisors have been serving personal and business clients across Canada since 1975. Through over 450 professionals in 16 offices across BC, Yukon, and Ontario, CapriCMW offers a wide range of expertise spanning a multitude of industries, products, and services.
Why join our team?
As a valued member of the CapriCMW's family, you will be awarded a competitive annual salary, evaluated on your education, skills, and experience, including:
- Generous incentives and bonus programs
- Employee ownership opportunities
- Life, disability, health, and dental insurance coverage
- Group RRSP program
- Employer-matched pension plan
- Discounts on CapriCMW's services and products
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness and Lifestyle Spending Accounts
- Career development through leadership training and learning resources
- Be a part of an award-winning network of 450 professionals in 16 offices across BC, Yukon, and Ontario
- And many more!