Pharmaceutical & Health Products Insurance
CapriCMW provides the highest quality insurance products and innovative risk-related solutions to the pharmaceutical, nutraceutical and health products industry. Our client advisory team is recognized for expertise as specialists, insuring researchers, manufacturers and distributors of both regulated and non-regulated pharmaceutical and related products.
We understand the need for competitively priced programs which include coverage for direct losses to property, stock, lost income, research and development, product recall and the timely replacement of assets. Our liability programs provide protection of customer goodwill by insuring against third-party complaints regarding products and services. We also bring value-added support to non-insurable areas such as contract review, risk control for safety of premises and reviews of employee safety.
Our Pharmaceutical & Health Care solutions include:
- Competitively priced property programs covering buildings, equipment, stock, data processing equipment and related contents on site or in transit
- Liability programs providing protection from third-party claims arising from products and services as well as professional liability risks
- Loss of income programs for business interruption as well as expediting expenses to quickly restart
- Research and development programs and testing programs
- Product recall programs and patent infringement coverage
- Executive risk programs for Directors and Officers as well as employee practices risks
- Employee group health and benefits programs
- Claims management assistance and advocacy to smooth customer goodwill, settle claims quickly and maintain strong insurer relations
Cyber Liability Resources
Cybersecurity Risks of Employees Working From Home
Following the outbreak of COVID-19, the growing trend of employees working from home has become the new norm in organizations worldwide. Cyber criminals are more active than ever and taking the opportunities presented by an increase in remote working to…
Webinar: Impact of Cyber Crime on Developers, Contractors and Trades
CapriCMW's Construction Risk Advisors were joined by a panel of experts to discuss how cyber crime and privacy breaches are affecting developers, contractors and trades from legal, compliance, risk management and financial perspectives.
Video: How to Protect Your Organization Against Ransomware
Ransomware is one of the most damaging types of cyber attacks and cyber criminals are becoming more sophisticated. CapriCMW's Sean Graham explains how ransomware works, and how you can protect your organization.
Government of Canada Introduces Cybersecurity Certification Program for Small and Mid-Sized Businesses
On August 12, 2019, the Government of Canada launched CyberSecure Canada, a cybersecurity certification program targeted to small and mid-sized businesses.
Protect You and Your Family Against Cyber Crimes
In today's digitally connected world, we have more and more of our sensitive, personal information stored electronically and online. With all the ways technology has enhanced our lives, it's also opened the doors for identity theft, hacking, cybercrime,…