Pharmaceutical & Health Products Insurance
CapriCMW provides the highest quality insurance products and innovative risk-related solutions to the pharmaceutical, nutraceutical and health products industry. Our client advisory team is recognized for expertise as specialists, insuring researchers, manufacturers and distributors of both regulated and non-regulated pharmaceutical and related products.
We understand the need for competitively priced programs which include coverage for direct losses to property, stock, lost income, research and development, product recall and the timely replacement of assets. Our liability programs provide protection of customer goodwill by insuring against third-party complaints regarding products and services. We also bring value-added support to non-insurable areas such as contract review, risk control for safety of premises and reviews of employee safety.
Our Pharmaceutical & Health Care solutions include:
- Competitively priced property programs covering buildings, equipment, stock, data processing equipment and related contents on site or in transit
- Liability programs providing protection from third-party claims arising from products and services as well as professional liability risks
- Loss of income programs for business interruption as well as expediting expenses to quickly restart
- Research and development programs and testing programs
- Product recall programs and patent infringement coverage
- Executive risk programs for Directors and Officers as well as employee practices risks
- Employee group health and benefits programs
- Claims management assistance and advocacy to smooth customer goodwill, settle claims quickly and maintain strong insurer relations
Competition Act Changes to Criminalize Wage-Fixing and No-Poaching Agreements in Effect June 23, 2023
As of June 23, 2023, wage-fixing and no-poaching agreements will be criminal offences under the Competition Act. What does this mean for Canadian employers?
BC Government Proposes Requirements for Speed Limiters in Commercial Trucks
The BC government has proposed changes to the Motor Vehicles Act that would require speed limiters on heavy-duty commercial vehicles.
Government of Canada Proposes Legislation to Create Corporate Ownership Registry
In its efforts to increase corporation transparency and tackle money laundering, tax evasion and other financial crimes, the federal government has proposed legislation that would create a beneficial ownership registry for federally incorporated…
Talk to an Advisor
Your CapriCMW Risk Advisor has highly specialized knowledge of your industry and is empowered to act quickly and independently to ensure direct, personal service.