Pharmaceutical & Health Products Insurance
CapriCMW provides the highest quality insurance products and innovative risk-related solutions to the pharmaceutical, nutraceutical and health products industry. Our client advisory team is recognized for expertise as specialists, insuring researchers, manufacturers and distributors of both regulated and non-regulated pharmaceutical and related products.
We understand the need for competitively priced programs which include coverage for direct losses to property, stock, lost income, research and development, product recall and the timely replacement of assets. Our liability programs provide protection of customer goodwill by insuring against third-party complaints regarding products and services. We also bring value-added support to non-insurable areas such as contract review, risk control for safety of premises and reviews of employee safety.
Our Pharmaceutical & Health Care solutions include:
- Competitively priced property programs covering buildings, equipment, stock, data processing equipment and related contents on site or in transit
- Liability programs providing protection from third-party claims arising from products and services as well as professional liability risks
- Loss of income programs for business interruption as well as expediting expenses to quickly restart
- Research and development programs and testing programs
- Product recall programs and patent infringement coverage
- Executive risk programs for Directors and Officers as well as employee practices risks
- Employee group health and benefits programs
- Claims management assistance and advocacy to smooth customer goodwill, settle claims quickly and maintain strong insurer relations
5 Top Trends in Employee Total Rewards
With attrition levels well above the norm in many sectors, total rewards provided by employers are more important than ever for attracting and maintaining talent.
Federal Government Announces Funding to Support New Apprenticeships in BC's Construction Industry
$21 million in funding will help small and mid-sized employers in BC's construction industry to hire first-year apprentices.
New Rules in Effect Across BC for Worker Rights to Refuse Unsafe Work
As of August 22, 2022, an amendment to BC’s Occupational Health and Safety Regulation (OHSR) is in effect which creates new obligations for employers after a worker has exercised their right to refuse unsafe work.