Pharmaceutical & Health Products Insurance
CapriCMW provides the highest quality insurance products and innovative risk-related solutions to the pharmaceutical, nutraceutical and health products industry. Our client advisory team is recognized for expertise as specialists, insuring researchers, manufacturers and distributors of both regulated and non-regulated pharmaceutical and related products.
We understand the need for competitively priced programs which include coverage for direct losses to property, stock, lost income, research and development, product recall and the timely replacement of assets. Our liability programs provide protection of customer goodwill by insuring against third-party complaints regarding products and services. We also bring value-added support to non-insurable areas such as contract review, risk control for safety of premises and reviews of employee safety.
Our Pharmaceutical & Health Care solutions include:
- Competitively priced property programs covering buildings, equipment, stock, data processing equipment and related contents on site or in transit
- Liability programs providing protection from third-party claims arising from products and services as well as professional liability risks
- Loss of income programs for business interruption as well as expediting expenses to quickly restart
- Research and development programs and testing programs
- Product recall programs and patent infringement coverage
- Executive risk programs for Directors and Officers as well as employee practices risks
- Employee group health and benefits programs
- Claims management assistance and advocacy to smooth customer goodwill, settle claims quickly and maintain strong insurer relations
BC Government Introduces Rental Protection Fund
The BC government has introduced a new $500 million fund to support non-profit housing organizations in purchasing affordable residential rental buildings and ownership co-operatives.
Impact of Recent EI Changes on Employers and Employees
As of December 18, 2022, the federal government has extended the length of time that individuals can access employment insurance (EI) sickness benefits. The total period of coverage available is now 26 weeks, up from 15 weeks. On the surface, this…
Five Tips to Keep You Safe During Your Holiday Travels
If you're going to be away this holiday season, there are some important steps for you to take before and during your trip to keep you safe and protect your property.