Pharmaceutical & Health Products Insurance
CapriCMW provides the highest quality insurance products and innovative risk-related solutions to the pharmaceutical, nutraceutical and health products industry. Our client advisory team is recognized for expertise as specialists, insuring researchers, manufacturers and distributors of both regulated and non-regulated pharmaceutical and related products.
We understand the need for competitively priced programs which include coverage for direct losses to property, stock, lost income, research and development, product recall and the timely replacement of assets. Our liability programs provide protection of customer goodwill by insuring against third-party complaints regarding products and services. We also bring value-added support to non-insurable areas such as contract review, risk control for safety of premises and reviews of employee safety.
Our Pharmaceutical & Health Care solutions include:
- Competitively priced property programs covering buildings, equipment, stock, data processing equipment and related contents on site or in transit
- Liability programs providing protection from third-party claims arising from products and services as well as professional liability risks
- Loss of income programs for business interruption as well as expediting expenses to quickly restart
- Research and development programs and testing programs
- Product recall programs and patent infringement coverage
- Executive risk programs for Directors and Officers as well as employee practices risks
- Employee group health and benefits programs
- Claims management assistance and advocacy to smooth customer goodwill, settle claims quickly and maintain strong insurer relations
Explaining the 'Named Insured' in Your Business Insurance
Policy wordings for business insurance can be highly complex and the technical and legal language can be overwhelming to interpret. However, there is one term in particular - the named insured - that is extremely important for you to understand as a…
Selling Online to the US: Improve your Website Accessibility to Avoid a Lawsuit
If your business sells goods or services online to customers in the US, it is important to be informed about your legal obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Breaking the Cycle of Inequity for Indigenous Band Employees in Canada
When comparing the compensation of Indigenous band employees with those of other federal government employees, it is evident that there is a significant disparity.