Vintners & Wine Distributors Insurance
CapriCMW provides the highest quality insurance products and innovative risk-related solutions to Vintners and Wine Distributors. With offices throughout the heart of BC's wine region, our expert advisors truly understand the unique insurance needs of the wine industry. We understand the need for competitively priced programs that include coverage for direct losses to property, stock, lost income and the timely replacement of assets.
Our liability programs provide protection of customer goodwill by insuring against third-party complaints about products, services and premises. We support non-insurable areas such as contract review, risk control for safety of premises and reviews of employee safety.
Our Vintners & Wine Distributor solutions include:
- Competitively priced property programs covering buildings, equipment, stock, data processing equipment and related contents on site or in transit
- Liability programs providing protection from customer incidents from products and on premises
- Loss of income programs and contingent programs for business interruption as well as expediting expenses to quickly reopen
- Food-borne illness coverage as well as contingent coverage arising from outbreaks of disease and bacteria
- Product recall, extra expense and contamination programs
- Employee group health and benefit programs
- Directors and Officers and employment practices insurance
- Claims management assistance and advocacy to smooth customer goodwill, settle claims quickly and maintain strong insurer relationship
New ICBC Coverages Explained: Income Replacement vs. Income Top-Up
As of May 1, 2021, ICBC's new Enhanced Care coverage is in effect which has introduced significant changes to BC's auto insurance system. At CapriCMW, we're here to help you understand the changes and how they affect you.
Federal Government Introduces Canada Recovery Hiring Program
The new Canada Recovery Hiring Program is designed to support employers by subsidizing payroll expenses as they increase hours or wages, or hire new employees, while continuing to experience declines in revenue compared to pre-pandemic times.
Government of BC Introduces COVID-19 Related Paid Sick Leave
As of May 20, 2021, amendments to BC's Employment Standards Act are in effect which provides paid sick leave for work absenses related to COVID-19 and introduces paid sick leave for any illnesses or injuries beginning on January 1, 2022.