Vintners & Wine Distributors Insurance
CapriCMW provides the highest quality insurance products and innovative risk-related solutions to Vintners and Wine Distributors. With offices throughout the heart of BC's wine region, our expert advisors truly understand the unique insurance needs of the wine industry. We understand the need for competitively priced programs that include coverage for direct losses to property, stock, lost income and the timely replacement of assets.
Our liability programs provide protection of customer goodwill by insuring against third-party complaints about products, services and premises. We support non-insurable areas such as contract review, risk control for safety of premises and reviews of employee safety.
Our Vintners & Wine Distributor solutions include:
- Competitively priced property programs covering buildings, equipment, stock, data processing equipment and related contents on site or in transit
- Liability programs providing protection from customer incidents from products and on premises
- Loss of income programs and contingent programs for business interruption as well as expediting expenses to quickly reopen
- Food-borne illness coverage as well as contingent coverage arising from outbreaks of disease and bacteria
- Product recall, extra expense and contamination programs
- Employee group health and benefit programs
- Directors and Officers and employment practices insurance
- Claims management assistance and advocacy to smooth customer goodwill, settle claims quickly and maintain strong insurer relationship
6 Tips for Protecting Your Strata Unit While You're Away
As travel within Canada and internationally resumes, you may be already have plans for your next vacation. Leading up to it, there are some important steps to take for protecting your property prior to leaving home.
Strategies to Improve Financial Literacy in the Workplace
Canadian employees like the idea of group retirement plans, with 70 per cent willing to trade a higher salary for a workplace pension plan in a recent survey by Abacus Data. But do they have the knowledge they need to get the best value out of them?
Farms and Businesses Using Groundwater Require Licenses as of March 1, 2022
As of March 1, 2022, thousands of farms and small businesses that draw water from wells will be required by law to be licensed under BC's Water Sustainability Act (WSA).