Vintners & Wine Distributors Insurance
CapriCMW provides the highest quality insurance products and innovative risk-related solutions to Vintners and Wine Distributors. With offices throughout the heart of BC's wine region, our expert advisors truly understand the unique insurance needs of the wine industry. We understand the need for competitively priced programs that include coverage for direct losses to property, stock, lost income and the timely replacement of assets.
Our liability programs provide protection of customer goodwill by insuring against third-party complaints about products, services and premises. We support non-insurable areas such as contract review, risk control for safety of premises and reviews of employee safety.
Our Vintners & Wine Distributor solutions include:
- Competitively priced property programs covering buildings, equipment, stock, data processing equipment and related contents on site or in transit
- Liability programs providing protection from customer incidents from products and on premises
- Loss of income programs and contingent programs for business interruption as well as expediting expenses to quickly reopen
- Food-borne illness coverage as well as contingent coverage arising from outbreaks of disease and bacteria
- Product recall, extra expense and contamination programs
- Employee group health and benefit programs
- Directors and Officers and employment practices insurance
- Claims management assistance and advocacy to smooth customer goodwill, settle claims quickly and maintain strong insurer relationship
Recent Blog Posts
New Updates to the Competition Bureau's Immunity and Leniency Programs Now in Effect
Recently, the Competition Bureau launched updates to its Immunity and Leniency Programs that could…
What Our Clients are Saying About Us
CapriCMW has provided me with quality service, regular market place quotations, and reputable insurance companies they represent. I highly recommend CapriCMW to any business wishing to see what else is out there, with professional advice and guidance in the best interest of the customer.
Daryl Hrynkiw, Central City Brewers & Distillers