Vintners & Wine Distributors Insurance
CapriCMW provides the highest quality insurance products and innovative risk-related solutions to Vintners and Wine Distributors. With offices throughout the heart of BC's wine region, our expert advisors truly understand the unique insurance needs of the wine industry. We understand the need for competitively priced programs that include coverage for direct losses to property, stock, lost income and the timely replacement of assets.
Our liability programs provide protection of customer goodwill by insuring against third-party complaints about products, services and premises. We support non-insurable areas such as contract review, risk control for safety of premises and reviews of employee safety.
Our Vintners & Wine Distributor solutions include:
- Competitively priced property programs covering buildings, equipment, stock, data processing equipment and related contents on site or in transit
- Liability programs providing protection from customer incidents from products and on premises
- Loss of income programs and contingent programs for business interruption as well as expediting expenses to quickly reopen
- Food-borne illness coverage as well as contingent coverage arising from outbreaks of disease and bacteria
- Product recall, extra expense and contamination programs
- Employee group health and benefit programs
- Directors and Officers and employment practices insurance
- Claims management assistance and advocacy to smooth customer goodwill, settle claims quickly and maintain strong insurer relationship
Strata Corporations and Subrogation: Recovering Costs of Damages From At-Fault Parties
Our Strata Advisors explain reasons why subrogation can often be a long and arduous process, steps that should be taken immediately after a loss, and what strata corporations can do to support subrogation claims.
3 Strategies to Limit Your Organization's Exposure to Employment Claims
The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic has led to a global shift towards remote and hybrid work arrangements, the introduction of vaccination policies and a renewed spotlight on diversity, equity and inclusion. As a result, businesses are facing new and…