Vintners & Wine Distributors Insurance
CapriCMW provides the highest quality insurance products and innovative risk-related solutions to Vintners and Wine Distributors. With offices throughout the heart of BC's wine region, our expert advisors truly understand the unique insurance needs of the wine industry. We understand the need for competitively priced programs that include coverage for direct losses to property, stock, lost income and the timely replacement of assets.
Our liability programs provide protection of customer goodwill by insuring against third-party complaints about products, services and premises. We support non-insurable areas such as contract review, risk control for safety of premises and reviews of employee safety.
Our Vintners & Wine Distributor solutions include:
- Competitively priced property programs covering buildings, equipment, stock, data processing equipment and related contents on site or in transit
- Liability programs providing protection from customer incidents from products and on premises
- Loss of income programs and contingent programs for business interruption as well as expediting expenses to quickly reopen
- Food-borne illness coverage as well as contingent coverage arising from outbreaks of disease and bacteria
- Product recall, extra expense and contamination programs
- Employee group health and benefit programs
- Directors and Officers and employment practices insurance
- Claims management assistance and advocacy to smooth customer goodwill, settle claims quickly and maintain strong insurer relationship
Cyber Liability Resources
Cybersecurity Risks of Employees Working From Home
Following the outbreak of COVID-19, the growing trend of employees working from home has become the new norm in organizations worldwide. Cyber criminals are more active than ever and taking the opportunities presented by an increase in remote working to…
Webinar: Impact of Cyber Crime on Developers, Contractors and Trades
CapriCMW's Construction Risk Advisors were joined by a panel of experts to discuss how cyber crime and privacy breaches are affecting developers, contractors and trades from legal, compliance, risk management and financial perspectives.
Video: How to Protect Your Organization Against Ransomware
Ransomware is one of the most damaging types of cyber attacks and cyber criminals are becoming more sophisticated. CapriCMW's Sean Graham explains how ransomware works, and how you can protect your organization.
Government of Canada Introduces Cybersecurity Certification Program for Small and Mid-Sized Businesses
On August 12, 2019, the Government of Canada launched CyberSecure Canada, a cybersecurity certification program targeted to small and mid-sized businesses.
Protect You and Your Family Against Cyber Crimes
In today's digitally connected world, we have more and more of our sensitive, personal information stored electronically and online. With all the ways technology has enhanced our lives, it's also opened the doors for identity theft, hacking, cybercrime,…