Printer, Graphic Art & Publishers Insurance
CapriCMW provides the highest quality insurance products and innovative risk-related solutions to the Printing, Graphic Arts and Publishing industries. Our expert Risk Advisors have long been recognized as specialists, insuring the unique risks associated with publishers and producers of media products and services.
We understand the need for competitively priced programs that include coverage for direct losses to property, stock, lost income and the timely replacement of assets. Our liability programs provide protection of customer goodwill by insuring against third-party claims for bodily injury, personal injury and property damage arising from your products and services. Our account teams support our clients’ needs in non-insurable areas such as contract review, risk control for safety of premises and reviews of employee safety.
Our Printer, Graphic Art & Publishers specialties include:
- Competitively priced property programs covering buildings, equipment, stock, data processing equipment and related contents on site or in transit
- Liability programs providing protection from customer incidents on premises and personal injury from your services including libel, slander and advertising
- Loss of income programs for business interruption as well as expediting expenses to reproduce quickly
- Professional liability for printers and publishers errors and omissions
- Film negative and reshoot coverage
- Executive protection for directors and officers and employee group health and benefits programs
- Claims management assistance and advocacy to smooth customer goodwill, settle claims quickly and maintain strong insurer relations
Recent Blog Posts
Ride-Hailing and P2P Vehicle Rental Services Can Legally Operate in BC as of Sept. 16, 2019
The provincial government has adopted regulations that will allow ride-hailing services and P2P…
BC Passes Legislation Allowing Businesses to Incorporate as "Benefit Corporations"
Recently, the BC government became the first province in Canada to pass legislation for the adoption…