Printer, Graphic Art & Publishers Insurance
CapriCMW provides the highest quality insurance products and innovative risk-related solutions to the Printing, Graphic Arts and Publishing industries. Our expert Risk Advisors have long been recognized as specialists, insuring the unique risks associated with publishers and producers of media products and services.
We understand the need for competitively priced programs that include coverage for direct losses to property, stock, lost income and the timely replacement of assets. Our liability programs provide protection of customer goodwill by insuring against third-party claims for bodily injury, personal injury and property damage arising from your products and services. Our account teams support our clients’ needs in non-insurable areas such as contract review, risk control for safety of premises and reviews of employee safety.
Our Printer, Graphic Art & Publishers specialties include:
- Competitively priced property programs covering buildings, equipment, stock, data processing equipment and related contents on site or in transit
- Liability programs providing protection from customer incidents on premises and personal injury from your services including libel, slander and advertising
- Loss of income programs for business interruption as well as expediting expenses to reproduce quickly
- Professional liability for printers and publishers errors and omissions
- Film negative and reshoot coverage
- Executive protection for directors and officers and employee group health and benefits programs
- Claims management assistance and advocacy to smooth customer goodwill, settle claims quickly and maintain strong insurer relations
Actual Cash Value or Replacement Cost: 9 Key Considerations
Insuring property on an actual cash value (ACV) basis could lead a manufacturing business to permanent close in the event of a large claim. This article will explore the challenges of insuring property on an ACV basis and why we recommend insuring on…
How Safe is Your Password?
Cybercrime is more rampant than ever before - attacks are growing in sophistication year by year with the potential impact on victims becoming more severe and widespread. It is predicted that the damage caused by global cybercrime will cost $10.5…
BC Government Introduces New Pay Transparency Legislation
If passed, the new legislation will require employers meeting a certain employee size threshold to disclose the mean and median pay for male and female employees.
Talk to an Advisor
Your CapriCMW Risk Advisor has highly specialized knowledge of your industry and is empowered to act quickly and independently to ensure direct, personal service.