Printer, Graphic Art & Publishers Insurance
CapriCMW provides the highest quality insurance products and innovative risk-related solutions to the Printing, Graphic Arts and Publishing industries. Our expert Risk Advisors have long been recognized as specialists, insuring the unique risks associated with publishers and producers of media products and services.
We understand the need for competitively priced programs that include coverage for direct losses to property, stock, lost income and the timely replacement of assets. Our liability programs provide protection of customer goodwill by insuring against third-party claims for bodily injury, personal injury and property damage arising from your products and services. Our account teams support our clients’ needs in non-insurable areas such as contract review, risk control for safety of premises and reviews of employee safety.
Our Printer, Graphic Art & Publishers specialties include:
- Competitively priced property programs covering buildings, equipment, stock, data processing equipment and related contents on site or in transit
- Liability programs providing protection from customer incidents on premises and personal injury from your services including libel, slander and advertising
- Loss of income programs for business interruption as well as expediting expenses to reproduce quickly
- Professional liability for printers and publishers errors and omissions
- Film negative and reshoot coverage
- Executive protection for directors and officers and employee group health and benefits programs
- Claims management assistance and advocacy to smooth customer goodwill, settle claims quickly and maintain strong insurer relations
BC Government Introduces Workers Compensation Act Changes to Support Injured Workers
The BC government has introduced amendments to the Workers Compensation Act aimed at providing better support to injured workers in their return to work.
ICBC Introducing Usage-Based Discounts Beginning in 2023
As part of its intended shift towards more personalized insurance products, ICBC will be introducing new usage-based insurance options over the next several years. The first of its usage-based offerings will be available in 2023, a discount on certain…
Three Types of Insureds Explained
Are you aware of the differences between Named Insureds, Unnamed Insureds (also known as simply Insureds) and Additional Insureds? They are often confused, but the distinction is very important to understand.