Non-Profit and Charitable Organizations
CapriCMW is fully dedicated to providing non-profit, faith-based and charitable organizations with the most comprehensive coverages, competitive pricing and direct, personal service based on in-depth knowledge of the core motivations and concerns for today’s socially minded organizations.
Who We Serve
- Private and Public Foundations
- Faith-based Communities and Organizations
- Camps and Recreation Groups
- Sports Associations
- Private Education
Services and Coverages
- Expert risk consulting and planning, from a specialist with strong understanding of charity, faith-based and non-profit needs
- Property and General Liability, including Abuse Coverage
- Directors and Officers Liability, including Employment Practices Liability
- Umbrella Liability, and Transportation
- Cyber/Privacy Liability
- Worldwide coverage, including Kidnap and Ransom
- Employee Benefits and Life Insurance
- Many more coverages unique to faith-based organizations
5 Top Trends in Employee Total Rewards
With attrition levels well above the norm in many sectors, total rewards provided by employers are more important than ever for attracting and maintaining talent.
Federal Government Announces Funding to Support New Apprenticeships in BC's Construction Industry
$21 million in funding will help small and mid-sized employers in BC's construction industry to hire first-year apprentices.
New Rules in Effect Across BC for Worker Rights to Refuse Unsafe Work
As of August 22, 2022, an amendment to BC’s Occupational Health and Safety Regulation (OHSR) is in effect which creates new obligations for employers after a worker has exercised their right to refuse unsafe work.