Non-Profit and Charitable Organizations
CapriCMW is fully dedicated to providing non-profit, faith-based and charitable organizations with the most comprehensive coverages, competitive pricing and direct, personal service based on in-depth knowledge of the core motivations and concerns for today’s socially minded organizations.
Who We Serve
- Private and Public Foundations
- Faith-based Communities and Organizations
- Camps and Recreation Groups
- Sports Associations
- Private Education
Services and Coverages
- Expert risk consulting and planning, from a specialist with strong understanding of charity, faith-based and non-profit needs
- Property and General Liability, including Abuse Coverage
- Directors and Officers Liability, including Employment Practices Liability
- Umbrella Liability, and Transportation
- Cyber/Privacy Liability
- Worldwide coverage, including Kidnap and Ransom
- Employee Benefits and Life Insurance
- Many more coverages unique to faith-based organizations
BC Government Introduces Rental Protection Fund
The BC government has introduced a new $500 million fund to support non-profit housing organizations in purchasing affordable residential rental buildings and ownership co-operatives.
Impact of Recent EI Changes on Employers and Employees
As of December 18, 2022, the federal government has extended the length of time that individuals can access employment insurance (EI) sickness benefits. The total period of coverage available is now 26 weeks, up from 15 weeks. On the surface, this…
Five Tips to Keep You Safe During Your Holiday Travels
If you're going to be away this holiday season, there are some important steps for you to take before and during your trip to keep you safe and protect your property.