Non-Profit and Charitable Organizations
CapriCMW is fully dedicated to providing non-profit, faith-based and charitable organizations with the most comprehensive coverages, competitive pricing and direct, personal service based on in-depth knowledge of the core motivations and concerns for today’s socially minded organizations.
Who We Serve
- Private and Public Foundations
- Faith-based Communities and Organizations
- Camps and Recreation Groups
- Sports Associations
- Private Education
Services and Coverages
- Expert risk consulting and planning, from a specialist with strong understanding of charity, faith-based and non-profit needs
- Property and General Liability, including Abuse Coverage
- Directors and Officers Liability, including Employment Practices Liability
- Umbrella Liability, and Transportation
- Cyber/Privacy Liability
- Worldwide coverage, including Kidnap and Ransom
- Employee Benefits and Life Insurance
- Many more coverages unique to faith-based organizations
Competition Act Changes to Criminalize Wage-Fixing and No-Poaching Agreements in Effect June 23, 2023
As of June 23, 2023, wage-fixing and no-poaching agreements will be criminal offences under the Competition Act. What does this mean for Canadian employers?
BC Government Proposes Requirements for Speed Limiters in Commercial Trucks
The BC government has proposed changes to the Motor Vehicles Act that would require speed limiters on heavy-duty commercial vehicles.
Government of Canada Proposes Legislation to Create Corporate Ownership Registry
In its efforts to increase corporation transparency and tackle money laundering, tax evasion and other financial crimes, the federal government has proposed legislation that would create a beneficial ownership registry for federally incorporated…
Talk to an Advisor
Your CapriCMW Risk Advisor has highly specialized knowledge of your industry and is empowered to act quickly and independently to ensure direct, personal service.