Non-Profit, Faith-Based and Charitable Organizations
CapriCMW is fully dedicated to providing non-profit, faith-based and charitable organizations with the most comprehensive coverages, competitive pricing and direct, personal service based on in-depth knowledge of the core motivations and concerns for today’s socially minded organizations.
Who We Serve
- Private and Public Foundations
- Faith-based Communities and Organizations
- Camps and Recreation Groups
- Sports Associations
- Private Education
Services and Coverages
- Expert risk consulting and planning, from a specialist with strong understanding of charity, faith-based and non-profit needs
- Property and General Liability, including Abuse Coverage
- Directors and Officers Liability, including Employment Practices Liability
- Umbrella Liability, and Transportation
- Cyber/Privacy Liability
- Worldwide coverage, including Kidnap and Ransom
- Employee Benefits and Life Insurance
- Many more coverages unique to faith-based organizations
Recent Blog Posts
Employee Safety: Working Alone - Are You Compliant with Provincial and Federal Legislation?
Were you aware that occupational health and safety (OH&S) laws exist at both the provincial and federal level?
What our clients are saying about us
CapriCMW has provided me with quality service, regular market place quotations, and reputable insurance companies they represent. I highly recommend CapriCMW to any business wishing to see what else is out there, with professional advice and guidance in the best interest of the customer.
Daryl Hrynkiw, Central City Brewers & Distillers
CapriCMW has the expertise to recommend the best coverage at the most efficient cost, and they look out for my best interest. Their dedication to customer service is evident and I'd be the first to recommend CapriCMW.
George James, Black Hills Estate Winery