First Nations Community Insurance
CapriCMW is the exclusive provider of the Alliance of First Nations (AFN) Insurance Program for BC and Yukon. Our expert insurance Advisors are here to make it easy to understand your coverage options.
About Alliance of First Nations Insurance Brokers
AFN Insurance Brokers Inc. is a Nationally Incorporated Insurance Brokerage exclusively serving First Nations across Canada, since 1998.
AFN Insurance Brokers is the national leader for First Nations insurance, leveraging decades of experience into unique products and volume pricing.
As the exclusive provider for AFN Insurance Brokers for BC and Yukon, CapriCMW works with First Nations
communities to meet their unique needs.
- Public Officials Liability
- Legal Expense Coverage Extension
- Blanket Builders Risk Coverage
- Cyber Crime Protection
- Broad Commercial and Residential Building
- Property Coverage
CapriCMW–Western Canada's Choice for First Nations Community Insurance
- Expertise – We specialize in First Nations Community Insurance, following trends and developments in the industry.
- Service – We’re committed to providing prompt, detailed, effective responses to all requests for information.
- In-house Claims – Our in-house claims department is here to help mediate on your behalf if you ever have to make a claim.
- Contract Risk Management – We provide contract risk management, reviewing your contracts and providing advice on insurance or risk management solutions.
- Benefits and Retirement Savings - Our First Nations Group Benefits and Retirement Savings division can provide advice and create unique plans for your community.
6 Tips for Protecting Your Strata Unit While You're Away
As travel within Canada and internationally resumes, you may be already have plans for your next vacation. Leading up to it, there are some important steps to take for protecting your property prior to leaving home.
Strategies to Improve Financial Literacy in the Workplace
Canadian employees like the idea of group retirement plans, with 70 per cent willing to trade a higher salary for a workplace pension plan in a recent survey by Abacus Data. But do they have the knowledge they need to get the best value out of them?
Farms and Businesses Using Groundwater Require Licenses as of March 1, 2022
As of March 1, 2022, thousands of farms and small businesses that draw water from wells will be required by law to be licensed under BC's Water Sustainability Act (WSA).