First Nations Community Insurance
CapriCMW is the exclusive provider of the Alliance of First Nations (AFN) Insurance Program for BC and Yukon. Our expert insurance Advisors are here to make it easy to understand your coverage options.
About Alliance of First Nations Insurance Brokers
AFN Insurance Brokers Inc. is a Nationally Incorporated Insurance Brokerage exclusively serving First Nations across Canada, since 1998.
AFN Insurance Brokers is the national leader for First Nations insurance, leveraging decades of experience into unique products and volume pricing.
As the exclusive provider for AFN Insurance Brokers for BC and Yukon, CapriCMW works with First Nations
communities to meet their unique needs.
- Public Officials Liability
- Legal Expense Coverage Extension
- Blanket Builders Risk Coverage
- Cyber Crime Protection
- Broad Commercial and Residential Building
- Property Coverage
CapriCMW–Western Canada's Choice for First Nations Community Insurance
- Expertise – We specialize in First Nations Community Insurance, following trends and developments in the industry.
- Service – We’re committed to providing prompt, detailed, effective responses to all requests for information.
- In-house Claims – Our in-house claims department is here to help mediate on your behalf if you ever have to make a claim.
- Contract Risk Management – We provide contract risk management, reviewing your contracts and providing advice on insurance or risk management solutions.
- Benefits and Retirement Savings - Our First Nations Group Benefits and Retirement Savings division can provide advice and create unique plans for your community.
Actual Cash Value or Replacement Cost: 9 Key Considerations
Insuring property on an actual cash value (ACV) basis could lead a manufacturing business to permanent close in the event of a large claim. This article will explore the challenges of insuring property on an ACV basis and why we recommend insuring on…
How Safe is Your Password?
Cybercrime is more rampant than ever before - attacks are growing in sophistication year by year with the potential impact on victims becoming more severe and widespread. It is predicted that the damage caused by global cybercrime will cost $10.5…
BC Government Introduces New Pay Transparency Legislation
If passed, the new legislation will require employers meeting a certain employee size threshold to disclose the mean and median pay for male and female employees.
Talk to an Advisor
Your CapriCMW Risk Advisor has highly specialized knowledge of your industry and is empowered to act quickly and independently to ensure direct, personal service.