CapriCMW provides the highest quality insurance products and innovative risk-related solutions to companies involved in the research, development, manufacturing and servicing of the technology industry. Insurance programs need to take into account unique issues including Internet law, e-commerce and privacy laws.
The technology and research sectors needs competitively priced programs that include coverage for direct losses to property, stock, lost income research and development, product recall and the timely replacement of assets. Our liability programs provide protection by insuring against third party complaints about products and services including financial loss arising from design error, delay in delivery, copyright infringement and the misuse of intellectual property.
We bring value-added support to our clients in non-insurable areas such as contract review, risk control for safety of premises and reviews of employee safety.
Our Technology solutions include:
- Competitively priced property programs covering buildings, equipment, stock, data processing equipment and related contents on site or in transit
- Loss of income programs for business interruption as well as expediting expenses to quickly restart or reopen
- Liability programs providing protection from third-party claims arising from products and services
- Financial loss arising from product failure or deficiency
- Copyright and patent infringement insurance
- Internet-related liability
- Research and development programs and testing programs
- Product recall programs and patent infringement coverage
- Executive risk programs for directors and officers as well as employee practices risks
- Employee group health and benefits programs
Cyber Liability Resources
Cybersecurity Risks of Employees Working From Home
Following the outbreak of COVID-19, the growing trend of employees working from home has become the new norm in organizations worldwide. Cyber criminals are more active than ever and taking the opportunities presented by an increase in remote working to…
Webinar: Impact of Cyber Crime on Developers, Contractors and Trades
CapriCMW's Construction Risk Advisors were joined by a panel of experts to discuss how cyber crime and privacy breaches are affecting developers, contractors and trades from legal, compliance, risk management and financial perspectives.
Video: How to Protect Your Organization Against Ransomware
Ransomware is one of the most damaging types of cyber attacks and cyber criminals are becoming more sophisticated. CapriCMW's Sean Graham explains how ransomware works, and how you can protect your organization.
Government of Canada Introduces Cybersecurity Certification Program for Small and Mid-Sized Businesses
On August 12, 2019, the Government of Canada launched CyberSecure Canada, a cybersecurity certification program targeted to small and mid-sized businesses.
Protect You and Your Family Against Cyber Crimes
In today's digitally connected world, we have more and more of our sensitive, personal information stored electronically and online. With all the ways technology has enhanced our lives, it's also opened the doors for identity theft, hacking, cybercrime,…