Municipality and Public Sector Insurance
CapriCMW’s Public Sector Practice Group provides our Municipal and Public Sector clients with superior access to quality Municipality and Public Sector-specific Insurance markets. We offer innovative risk-related solutions to the broad exposures unique to this sector, including municipal insurance, local government insurance and other public sector insurance. Our expert Risk Advisors have extensive experience identifying and managing risk for insurable and non-insurable exposures derived from years of providing guidance to many of the municipalities in British Columbia.
The key to successfully managing risks in the public sector involves strong insurer relationships for structuring appropriate programs for the insured as well as communicating the needs for timely and realistic claims support.
Our keys to Municipality & Public Sector insurance success include:
- Custom property insurance programs
- Broadly worded general liability programs
- Public sector errors and omissions programs
- Cyber and privacy insurance programs
- Environmental impairment programs
- Risk quantification studies
- Risk control studies for property, liability, and employee safety
- Claims management programs and claims advocacy
- Educational seminars and publications
- Construction insurance and bonding specialists
- Contract review and risk transfer support
- Fleet insurance specialists
Recent Blog Posts
New Updates to the Competition Bureau's Immunity and Leniency Programs Now in Effect
Recently, the Competition Bureau launched updates to its Immunity and Leniency Programs that could…
What Our Clients are Saying About Us
CapriCMW has provided me with quality service, regular market place quotations, and reputable insurance companies they represent. I highly recommend CapriCMW to any business wishing to see what else is out there, with professional advice and guidance in the best interest of the customer.
Daryl Hrynkiw, Central City Brewers & Distillers