CapriCMW provides insurance products and innovative risk-related solutions to private schools, and student-related activities, including coverage for direct losses to property, lost income and the timely replacement of assets.
Our educaors liability insurance provide protection of student goodwill by insuring against third party injury arising from your premises and services.
Our client representatives also support your needs in non-insurable areas, such as contract review, education risk advisory, and employee safety reviews.
Our Education solutions include:
- Competitively priced property programs covering buildings, equipment, stock, data processing equipment and related contents on site or in transit
- Liability programs providing protection from third-party incidents on premises, sponsored off-site activities, innkeepers’ coverage for the property of boarded students and claims arising from security protecting students and the premises
- Teacher abuse claims coverage
- Loss of income programs for business interruption as well as expediting expenses to reopen quickly after a loss
- School injury coverage for event participants
- Employee group health and benefits programs
- Coverage for volunteers
- Directors and officers insurance and employment practices coverage
- International student medical coverage
- Cyber and privacy insurance
- Crime insurance designed specifically for operations with irregular limits on premises or off premises
- Marine, aviation, automobile, and professional liability exposures of related services and activities
- Claims management assistance and advocacy to smooth customer goodwill, settle claims quickly and maintain strong insurer relations.
Recent Blog Posts
Employee Safety: Working Alone - Are You Compliant with Provincial and Federal Legislation?
Were you aware that occupational health and safety (OH&S) laws exist at both the provincial and federal level?
What our clients are saying about us
CapriCMW has provided me with quality service, regular market place quotations, and reputable insurance companies they represent. I highly recommend CapriCMW to any business wishing to see what else is out there, with professional advice and guidance in the best interest of the customer.
Daryl Hrynkiw, Central City Brewers & Distillers
CapriCMW has the expertise to recommend the best coverage at the most efficient cost, and they look out for my best interest. Their dedication to customer service is evident and I'd be the first to recommend CapriCMW.
George James, Black Hills Estate Winery