Equine Business CapriCMW is recognized as a leader in equine risk management strategies. Through partnerships with Canada’s top insurance companies, CapriCMW has negotiated a separate program for commercial equine operations at very attractive pricing. This special program is only available to those operations who implement good Risk Management procedures.
Our Equine Business Insurance Program is available for, but not limited to:
- Boarding &Training
- Horse Shows and Clinics
- Judges and Officials
- Breeding Operations
- Trail rides and Pack trips
- Transportation of Horses
- Pony Rides
- Teamster type rides
- Tack shops
- Agricultural Fairs
- Breed/Discipline Associations
- Riding Instruction
To learn more about Equine Business Insurance, talk to an Equine Insurance specialist.
Equine and Animal Therapists Liability Coverage
This program is available to Equine, Canine, Feline and Livestock Therapists only.
- Acceptable activities include:
- Animal First Aid Teacher;
- Herbs & Chinese Medicine;
- Infrared Therapies;
- Therapies (heat, ice, magnetic, water)
- Thermal Imaging
Workshops, Speaking Engagements; Kiosk at Trade Shows/Fairs/Exhibitions are automatically included. Coverage may be extended to insure Transportation of Non-Owned Animals.
- You are insured when your business is conducted in a hired or rented premise; at your premise; or at your client's premise.
- Coverage automatically covers Legal Liability for Non-Owned Animals with a limit of $2,500 any one animal / $25,000 any one occurrence and aggregate. Higher limits are available.Coverage automatically includes a $1,000,000 Treatment Extension (Claims Made).Your revenue must be $100,000 (100% Canadian) or less in order to qualify.
- We are unable to provide you with a quotation if you treat thoroughbred horses (bred for, training for, or performing in pari-mutuel events), at this time.
Please complete the application and send an email to email@example.com for a quotation today.
Recent Blog Posts
What our clients are saying about us
CapriCMW has provided me with quality service, regular market place quotations, and reputable insurance companies they represent. I highly recommend CapriCMW to any business wishing to see what else is out there, with professional advice and guidance in the best interest of the customer.
Daryl Hrynkiw, Central City Brewers & Distillers
CapriCMW has the expertise to recommend the best coverage at the most efficient cost, and they look out for my best interest. Their dedication to customer service is evident and I'd be the first to recommend CapriCMW.
George James, Black Hills Estate Winery