Food & Beverage Insurance
CapriCMW's Food and Beverage Group have long been recognized as specialists in insuring feed manufacturers, beef, fish and poultry processors, warehouse operators and distributors. Our food insurance experience also includes breweries, vintners and wine distributors; and alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverage bottlers and co-packers. We understand the need for competitively priced programs, including coverage for direct losses to property, stock, lost income, and the timely replacement of assets.
Our processors liability insurance programs provide protection of customer goodwill by insuring against third-party complaints regarding your products and services, product recall and claims of injury.
Our Food and Beverage Group will support you in non-insurable areas such as contract review, risk control for safety of premises and reviews of employee safety.
Our Food & Beverage solutions include:
- Competitively priced property programs covering buildings, equipment, stock, data processing equipment, and related contents on site or in transit
- Liability programs providing protection from customer incidents from products and on premises
- Loss of income programs as well as contingent programs for business interruption and expediting expenses to quickly reopen
- Food-borne illness coverage as well as contingent coverage arising from outbreaks of disease and bacteria
- Food product recall, extra expense and contamination programs - Failure to manufacture to specifications coverage
- Employee group health and benefits programs
- Directors and Officers and employment practices insurance
- Claims management assistance and advocacy to smooth customer goodwill, settle claims quickly and maintain strong insurer relations
Cyber Liability Resources
Cybersecurity Risks of Employees Working From Home
Following the outbreak of COVID-19, the growing trend of employees working from home has become the new norm in organizations worldwide. Cyber criminals are more active than ever and taking the opportunities presented by an increase in remote working to…
Webinar: Impact of Cyber Crime on Developers, Contractors and Trades
CapriCMW's Construction Risk Advisors were joined by a panel of experts to discuss how cyber crime and privacy breaches are affecting developers, contractors and trades from legal, compliance, risk management and financial perspectives.
Video: How to Protect Your Organization Against Ransomware
Ransomware is one of the most damaging types of cyber attacks and cyber criminals are becoming more sophisticated. CapriCMW's Sean Graham explains how ransomware works, and how you can protect your organization.
Government of Canada Introduces Cybersecurity Certification Program for Small and Mid-Sized Businesses
On August 12, 2019, the Government of Canada launched CyberSecure Canada, a cybersecurity certification program targeted to small and mid-sized businesses.
Protect You and Your Family Against Cyber Crimes
In today's digitally connected world, we have more and more of our sensitive, personal information stored electronically and online. With all the ways technology has enhanced our lives, it's also opened the doors for identity theft, hacking, cybercrime,…