Food & Beverage Insurance
CapriCMW's Food and Beverage Group have long been recognized as specialists in insuring feed manufacturers, beef, fish and poultry processors, warehouse operators and distributors. Our food insurance experience also includes breweries, vintners and wine distributors; and alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverage bottlers and co-packers. We understand the need for competitively priced programs, including coverage for direct losses to property, stock, lost income, and the timely replacement of assets.
Our processors liability insurance programs provide protection of customer goodwill by insuring against third-party complaints regarding your products and services, product recall and claims of injury.
Our Food and Beverage Group will support you in non-insurable areas such as contract review, risk control for safety of premises and reviews of employee safety.
Our Food & Beverage solutions include:
- Competitively priced property programs covering buildings, equipment, stock, data processing equipment, and related contents on site or in transit
- Liability programs providing protection from customer incidents from products and on premises
- Loss of income programs as well as contingent programs for business interruption and expediting expenses to quickly reopen
- Food-borne illness coverage as well as contingent coverage arising from outbreaks of disease and bacteria
- Food product recall, extra expense and contamination programs - Failure to manufacture to specifications coverage
- Employee group health and benefits programs
- Directors and Officers and employment practices insurance
- Claims management assistance and advocacy to smooth customer goodwill, settle claims quickly and maintain strong insurer relations
6 Tips for Protecting Your Strata Unit While You're Away
As travel within Canada and internationally resumes, you may be already have plans for your next vacation. Leading up to it, there are some important steps to take for protecting your property prior to leaving home.
Strategies to Improve Financial Literacy in the Workplace
Canadian employees like the idea of group retirement plans, with 70 per cent willing to trade a higher salary for a workplace pension plan in a recent survey by Abacus Data. But do they have the knowledge they need to get the best value out of them?
Farms and Businesses Using Groundwater Require Licenses as of March 1, 2022
As of March 1, 2022, thousands of farms and small businesses that draw water from wells will be required by law to be licensed under BC's Water Sustainability Act (WSA).