Food & Beverage Insurance
CapriCMW's Food and Beverage Group have long been recognized as specialists in insuring feed manufacturers, beef, fish and poultry processors, warehouse operators and distributors. Our food insurance experience also includes breweries, vintners and wine distributors; and alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverage bottlers and co-packers. We understand the need for competitively priced programs, including coverage for direct losses to property, stock, lost income, and the timely replacement of assets.
Our processors liability insurance programs provide protection of customer goodwill by insuring against third-party complaints regarding your products and services, product recall and claims of injury.
Our Food and Beverage Group will support you in non-insurable areas such as contract review, risk control for safety of premises and reviews of employee safety.
Our Food & Beverage solutions include:
- Competitively priced property programs covering buildings, equipment, stock, data processing equipment, and related contents on site or in transit
- Liability programs providing protection from customer incidents from products and on premises
- Loss of income programs as well as contingent programs for business interruption and expediting expenses to quickly reopen
- Food-borne illness coverage as well as contingent coverage arising from outbreaks of disease and bacteria
- Food product recall, extra expense and contamination programs - Failure to manufacture to specifications coverage
- Employee group health and benefits programs
- Directors and Officers and employment practices insurance
- Claims management assistance and advocacy to smooth customer goodwill, settle claims quickly and maintain strong insurer relations
Actual Cash Value or Replacement Cost: 9 Key Considerations
Insuring property on an actual cash value (ACV) basis could lead a manufacturing business to permanent close in the event of a large claim. This article will explore the challenges of insuring property on an ACV basis and why we recommend insuring on…
How Safe is Your Password?
Cybercrime is more rampant than ever before - attacks are growing in sophistication year by year with the potential impact on victims becoming more severe and widespread. It is predicted that the damage caused by global cybercrime will cost $10.5…
BC Government Introduces New Pay Transparency Legislation
If passed, the new legislation will require employers meeting a certain employee size threshold to disclose the mean and median pay for male and female employees.
Talk to an Advisor
Your CapriCMW Risk Advisor has highly specialized knowledge of your industry and is empowered to act quickly and independently to ensure direct, personal service.