CapriCMW provides innovative, custom insurance solutions to the agriculture and food systems industry. Our Agriculture Group has extensive risk experience for agribusiness companies throughout the food production system, including: seed production, feed production, farms, dairies, packers, beverage manufacturing, processors and wholesalers/retailers. We understand the need for competitively priced programs which include coverage for direct losses to property, stock, lost income and the timely replacement of assets.
Our liability programs provide protection of customer goodwill by insuring against third-party claims against products and services, and claims of injury.
Our Agriculture Group also supports your needs in non-insurable areas such as contract review, risk control for safety of premises and reviews of employee safety.
Our Agriculture solutions include:
- Competitively priced property programs covering buildings, equipment, contractor’s equipment, stock, and related contents on site or in transit
- Livestock and crop coverage
- Liability programs providing protection from customer incidents from products and on premises
- Loss of income programs for business interruption as well as expediting expenses to quickly reopen
- Product recall and receivable risk programs.
- Directors and Officers, employment practices and professional liability programs
- Employee group health and benefits programs
- Commercial fleet vehicle insurance
- Claims management assistance and advocacy to smooth customer goodwill, settle claims quickly and maintain strong insurer relations
Actual Cash Value or Replacement Cost: 9 Key Considerations
Insuring property on an actual cash value (ACV) basis could lead a manufacturing business to permanent close in the event of a large claim. This article will explore the challenges of insuring property on an ACV basis and why we recommend insuring on…
How Safe is Your Password?
Cybercrime is more rampant than ever before - attacks are growing in sophistication year by year with the potential impact on victims becoming more severe and widespread. It is predicted that the damage caused by global cybercrime will cost $10.5…
BC Government Introduces New Pay Transparency Legislation
If passed, the new legislation will require employers meeting a certain employee size threshold to disclose the mean and median pay for male and female employees.
Talk to an Advisor
Your CapriCMW Risk Advisor has highly specialized knowledge of your industry and is empowered to act quickly and independently to ensure direct, personal service.