CapriCMW provides innovative, custom insurance solutions to the agriculture and food systems industry. Our Agriculture Group has extensive risk experience for agribusiness companies throughout the food production system, including: seed production, feed production, farms, dairies, packers, beverage manufacturing, processors and wholesalers/retailers. We understand the need for competitively priced programs which include coverage for direct losses to property, stock, lost income and the timely replacement of assets.
Our liability programs provide protection of customer goodwill by insuring against third-party claims against products and services, and claims of injury.
Our Agriculture Group also supports your needs in non-insurable areas such as contract review, risk control for safety of premises and reviews of employee safety.
Our Agriculture solutions include:
- Competitively priced property programs covering buildings, equipment, contractor’s equipment, stock, and related contents on site or in transit
- Livestock and crop coverage
- Liability programs providing protection from customer incidents from products and on premises
- Loss of income programs for business interruption as well as expediting expenses to quickly reopen
- Product recall and receivable risk programs.
- Directors and Officers, employment practices and professional liability programs
- Employee group health and benefits programs
- Commercial fleet vehicle insurance
- Claims management assistance and advocacy to smooth customer goodwill, settle claims quickly and maintain strong insurer relations
ICBC Introducing Usage-Based Discounts Beginning in 2023
As part of its intended shift towards more personalized insurance products, ICBC will be introducing new usage-based insurance options over the next several years. The first of its usage-based offerings will be available in 2023, a discount on certain…
Three Types of Insureds Explained
Are you aware of the differences between Named Insureds, Unnamed Insureds (also known as simply Insureds) and Additional Insureds? They are often confused, but the distinction is very important to understand.
Five Communication Tips for Business Leaders Managing a Cyberattack
BOXX Insurance, a cyber insurance provider, offers five communication tips for business leaders responding to a cyberattack.