Finanacial Institutions Insurance
CapriCMW's Financial Institutions Group has years of experience in managing the risks of banks, credit unions, mortgage lenders, construction lenders, financial planners, stock brokerages and foreign exchange dealers. We understand the need for competitively priced programs, including coverage for direct losses to property, lost income and the timely replacement of assets.
Our liability programs provide protection of customer goodwill by insuring against third-party claims arising from your products and services. We also advise on the unique risks arising from providing professional financial advice, errors in administration and collateral asset impairment.
Our finance industry risk advisors will support your needs in non-insurable areas such as contract review, risk control for safety of premises and reviews of employee safety.
Our Financial Institution Liability Insurance solutions include:
- Competitively priced property programs covering buildings, equipment, data processing equipment and related contents on site or in transit
- Liability programs providing protection from customer incidents on premises and claims arising from security protecting customers and the premises
- Loss of income programs for business interruption as well as expediting expenses to quickly reopen
- Professional liability programs for financial advisors and stock brokerages as well as executive protection for directors and officers - Collateral loan/mortgage impairment programs
- Environmental protection programs for real estate lenders
- Employee group health and benefits programs
- Directors and officers, employment practices liability and fiduciary liability programs
- Cyber and privacy insurance
- Financial institution bonds and crime insurance designed for operations with large cash exposures and irregular limits on premises or off premises
- Claims management assistance and advocacy to smooth customer goodwill, settle claims quickly and maintain strong insurer relations
Explaining the 'Named Insured' in Your Business Insurance
Policy wordings for business insurance can be highly complex and the technical and legal language can be overwhelming to interpret. However, there is one term in particular - the named insured - that is extremely important for you to understand as a…
Selling Online to the US: Improve your Website Accessibility to Avoid a Lawsuit
If your business sells goods or services online to customers in the US, it is important to be informed about your legal obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Breaking the Cycle of Inequity for Indigenous Band Employees in Canada
When comparing the compensation of Indigenous band employees with those of other federal government employees, it is evident that there is a significant disparity.