CapriCMW provides innovative, custom environmental risk advisory solutions to environmental contractors, consultants, transporters and companies with environmental-related exposures. Our competitively priced programs include coverage for direct losses to property, stock, lost income and the timely replacement of assets. Our liability programs provide protection for exposures from sudden and long-term environmental events.
CapriCMW's experienced account representatives also support your needs in non-insurable areas such as contract review, risk control for safety of premises and reviews of employee safety.
Our Environmental Damage Insurance solutions include:
- Competitively priced property programs covering buildings, equipment, stock, data processing equipment, and related contents on site or in transit for environmental contractors and consultants
- Liability programs covering environmental exposures of contractors, transporters and storage facilities involving pollutants
- Loss of income programs for business interruption as well as expediting expenses to quickly reopen
- Environmental coverage for owners and managers of real estate
- Environmental coverage for manufacturers with pollution-related risks
- Professional liability programs for engineers, consultants and contractors providing professional services
- Remediation cost stop-loss programs for construction companies and developers
- Collateral protection for finance companies and lenders
- Employee group health and benefits programs
- Claims management assistance and advocacy to smooth customer goodwill, settle claims quickly and maintain strong insurer relations
Recent Blog Posts
What Our Clients are Saying About Us
CapriCMW has provided me with quality service, regular market place quotations, and reputable insurance companies they represent. I highly recommend CapriCMW to any business wishing to see what else is out there, with professional advice and guidance in the best interest of the customer.
Daryl Hrynkiw, Central City Brewers & Distillers