Retailers & Distributors Insurance
CapriCMW provides the highest quality insurance products and innovative risk-related solutions to Retailers and Distributors. Our Commercial Insurance Group have long been recognized as specialists insuring the suppliers of a wide variety of retail and distribution products and services.
We understand the need for competitively priced programs which include coverage for direct losses to property, stock, lost income and the timely replacement of assets. Our liability programs provide protection of customer goodwill by insuring against client complaints about products and services, and claims of injury. Our Commercial Insurance Group supports our clients’ needs in non-insurable areas such as contract review, risk control for safety of premises and reviews of employee safety.
Our Retailers & Distributors solutions include:
- Competitively priced property programs covering buildings, equipment, stock, data processing equipment and related contents on site or in transit
- Liability programs providing protection from customer incidents on premises and from products sold, rented or for which you are responsible
- Loss of income programs for business interruption as well as expediting expenses to quickly reopen
- Employee group health and benefits programs
- Crime insurance designed for operations with cash exposures and irregular limits on- or off-premises
- Efficient electronic administration systems to coordinate insurance programs over multiple insured locations
- Claims management assistance and advocacy to smooth customer goodwill, settle claims quickly and maintain strong insurer relations
6 Tips for Protecting Your Strata Unit While You're Away
As travel within Canada and internationally resumes, you may be already have plans for your next vacation. Leading up to it, there are some important steps to take for protecting your property prior to leaving home.
Strategies to Improve Financial Literacy in the Workplace
Canadian employees like the idea of group retirement plans, with 70 per cent willing to trade a higher salary for a workplace pension plan in a recent survey by Abacus Data. But do they have the knowledge they need to get the best value out of them?
Farms and Businesses Using Groundwater Require Licenses as of March 1, 2022
As of March 1, 2022, thousands of farms and small businesses that draw water from wells will be required by law to be licensed under BC's Water Sustainability Act (WSA).