Retailers & Distributors Insurance
CapriCMW provides the highest quality insurance products and innovative risk-related solutions to Retailers and Distributors. Our Commercial Insurance Group have long been recognized as specialists insuring the suppliers of a wide variety of retail and distribution products and services.
We understand the need for competitively priced programs which include coverage for direct losses to property, stock, lost income and the timely replacement of assets. Our liability programs provide protection of customer goodwill by insuring against client complaints about products and services, and claims of injury. Our Commercial Insurance Group supports our clients’ needs in non-insurable areas such as contract review, risk control for safety of premises and reviews of employee safety.
Our Retailers & Distributors solutions include:
- Competitively priced property programs covering buildings, equipment, stock, data processing equipment and related contents on site or in transit
- Liability programs providing protection from customer incidents on premises and from products sold, rented or for which you are responsible
- Loss of income programs for business interruption as well as expediting expenses to quickly reopen
- Employee group health and benefits programs
- Crime insurance designed for operations with cash exposures and irregular limits on- or off-premises
- Efficient electronic administration systems to coordinate insurance programs over multiple insured locations
- Claims management assistance and advocacy to smooth customer goodwill, settle claims quickly and maintain strong insurer relations
Staff Working Remotely? Protect Your Business From Cyber Criminals
Since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, 99% of Canadian organizations have seen an increase in cyber attacks, according to the Insurance Bureau of Canada (IBC).
COVID-19 Vaccinations and Your Staff: Top 5 Legal Q&As
Colin Edstrom, employment lawyer at Pushor Mitchell LLP, answers the top five questions from employers and and their staff about COVID-19 vaccinations.
Applications Open for Accelerating Manufacturing Scale-Up Grant Program
The BC government has launched the Accelerating Manufacturing Scale-Up Grant Program, which will provide $10 million in grants to small and medium-sized businesses for projects to advance innovations and strengthen supply chains in the manufacturing…