Foundry & Metal Insurance
CapriCMW provides the highest quality insurance products and innovative risk-related solutions to the Foundry and Metal Fabricators industry. Our Industrial Group have long been recognized as specialists insuring the risks associated with heavy industry operators. We understand the need for competitively priced programs that include coverage for direct losses to property, stock, lost income and the timely replacement of assets.
Our liability programs provide protection from third-party claims against your products and services.
Our Industrial Group also supports your needs in non-insurable areas such as contract review, risk control for safety of premises and reviews of employee safety.
Our Foundry & Metal solutions include:
- Competitively priced property programs covering buildings, equipment, stock, data processing equipment, and related contents on site or in transit
- Liability programs providing protection from customer incidents relating to products or while on premises
- Loss of income programs for business interruption as well as expediting expenses to quickly reopen
- Coverage for moulds, dyes, and patterns
- Failure to manufacture to specifications coverage
- Product recall insurance
- Employee group health and benefits programs
- Directors and Officers and employment practices coverage
- Claims management assistance and advocacy to smooth customer goodwill, settle claims quickly and maintain strong insurer relations
Explaining the 'Named Insured' in Your Business Insurance
Policy wordings for business insurance can be highly complex and the technical and legal language can be overwhelming to interpret. However, there is one term in particular - the named insured - that is extremely important for you to understand as a…
Selling Online to the US: Improve your Website Accessibility to Avoid a Lawsuit
If your business sells goods or services online to customers in the US, it is important to be informed about your legal obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Breaking the Cycle of Inequity for Indigenous Band Employees in Canada
When comparing the compensation of Indigenous band employees with those of other federal government employees, it is evident that there is a significant disparity.