Foundry & Metal Insurance
CapriCMW provides the highest quality insurance products and innovative risk-related solutions to the Foundry and Metal Fabricators industry. Our Industrial Group have long been recognized as specialists insuring the risks associated with heavy industry operators. We understand the need for competitively priced programs that include coverage for direct losses to property, stock, lost income and the timely replacement of assets.
Our liability programs provide protection from third-party claims against your products and services.
Our Industrial Group also supports your needs in non-insurable areas such as contract review, risk control for safety of premises and reviews of employee safety.
Our Foundry & Metal solutions include:
- Competitively priced property programs covering buildings, equipment, stock, data processing equipment, and related contents on site or in transit
- Liability programs providing protection from customer incidents relating to products or while on premises
- Loss of income programs for business interruption as well as expediting expenses to quickly reopen
- Coverage for moulds, dyes, and patterns
- Failure to manufacture to specifications coverage
- Product recall insurance
- Employee group health and benefits programs
- Directors and Officers and employment practices coverage
- Claims management assistance and advocacy to smooth customer goodwill, settle claims quickly and maintain strong insurer relations
Recent Blog Posts
Returning From Mat Leave: Insurers Stop Reset of Pre-existing Conditions Clauses for Long-Term Disability
Recently, major Canadian insurers have stopped applying the pre-existing conditions clauses for…
New Requirements Under Safe Food for Canadians Regulations in Effect January 15, 2020
As of January 15, 2020, fresh fruits and vegetables businesses, including growers and harvesters,…