Wholesalers & Distributors Insurance
CapriCMW provides the highest quality insurance products and innovative risk-related solutions to Wholesalers and Distributors. Our Commercial Insurance Group have long been recognized as specialists in insuring the suppliers of a wide variety of products and services.
We understand our clients' need for competitively priced programs that include coverage for direct losses to property, stock, lost income, and the timely replacement of assets. Our liability programs provide protection of customer goodwill by insuring against client complaints against products and services, and claims of injury.
Our Commercial Insurance Group also supports non-insurable areas such as contract review, risk control for safety of premises and reviews of employee safety.
Our Wholesalers & Distributors solutions include:
- Competitively priced property programs covering buildings, equipment, stock, data processing equipment and related contents on site or in transit
- Liability programs providing protection from customer incidents on premises and from products sold, rented, or for which you are responsible
- Loss of income programs for business interruption as well as expediting expenses to quickly reopen
- Employee group health and benefits programs
- Crime insurance designed for operations with cash exposures and irregular limits on premises or off premises
- Efficient electronic administration systems to coordinate insurance programs over many insured locations
- Claims management assistance and advocacy to smooth customer goodwill, settle claims quickly and maintain strong insurer relations
Recent Blog Posts
Employee Safety: Working Alone - Are You Compliant with Provincial and Federal Legislation?
Were you aware that occupational health and safety (OH&S) laws exist at both the provincial and federal level?
What our clients are saying about us
CapriCMW has provided me with quality service, regular market place quotations, and reputable insurance companies they represent. I highly recommend CapriCMW to any business wishing to see what else is out there, with professional advice and guidance in the best interest of the customer.
Daryl Hrynkiw, Central City Brewers & Distillers
CapriCMW has the expertise to recommend the best coverage at the most efficient cost, and they look out for my best interest. Their dedication to customer service is evident and I'd be the first to recommend CapriCMW.
George James, Black Hills Estate Winery