Wholesalers & Distributors Insurance
CapriCMW provides the highest quality insurance products and innovative risk-related solutions to Wholesalers and Distributors. Our Commercial Insurance Group have long been recognized as specialists in insuring the suppliers of a wide variety of products and services.
We understand our clients' need for competitively priced programs that include coverage for direct losses to property, stock, lost income, and the timely replacement of assets. Our liability programs provide protection of customer goodwill by insuring against client complaints against products and services, and claims of injury.
Our Commercial Insurance Group also supports non-insurable areas such as contract review, risk control for safety of premises and reviews of employee safety.
Our Wholesalers & Distributors solutions include:
- Competitively priced property programs covering buildings, equipment, stock, data processing equipment and related contents on site or in transit
- Liability programs providing protection from customer incidents on premises and from products sold, rented, or for which you are responsible
- Loss of income programs for business interruption as well as expediting expenses to quickly reopen
- Employee group health and benefits programs
- Crime insurance designed for operations with cash exposures and irregular limits on premises or off premises
- Efficient electronic administration systems to coordinate insurance programs over many insured locations
- Claims management assistance and advocacy to smooth customer goodwill, settle claims quickly and maintain strong insurer relations
BC Government Introduces Workers Compensation Act Changes to Support Injured Workers
The BC government has introduced amendments to the Workers Compensation Act aimed at providing better support to injured workers in their return to work.
ICBC Introducing Usage-Based Discounts Beginning in 2023
As part of its intended shift towards more personalized insurance products, ICBC will be introducing new usage-based insurance options over the next several years. The first of its usage-based offerings will be available in 2023, a discount on certain…
Three Types of Insureds Explained
Are you aware of the differences between Named Insureds, Unnamed Insureds (also known as simply Insureds) and Additional Insureds? They are often confused, but the distinction is very important to understand.