Wholesalers & Distributors Insurance
CapriCMW provides the highest quality insurance products and innovative risk-related solutions to Wholesalers and Distributors. Our Commercial Insurance Group have long been recognized as specialists in insuring the suppliers of a wide variety of products and services.
We understand our clients' need for competitively priced programs that include coverage for direct losses to property, stock, lost income, and the timely replacement of assets. Our liability programs provide protection of customer goodwill by insuring against client complaints against products and services, and claims of injury.
Our Commercial Insurance Group also supports non-insurable areas such as contract review, risk control for safety of premises and reviews of employee safety.
Our Wholesalers & Distributors solutions include:
- Competitively priced property programs covering buildings, equipment, stock, data processing equipment and related contents on site or in transit
- Liability programs providing protection from customer incidents on premises and from products sold, rented, or for which you are responsible
- Loss of income programs for business interruption as well as expediting expenses to quickly reopen
- Employee group health and benefits programs
- Crime insurance designed for operations with cash exposures and irregular limits on premises or off premises
- Efficient electronic administration systems to coordinate insurance programs over many insured locations
- Claims management assistance and advocacy to smooth customer goodwill, settle claims quickly and maintain strong insurer relations
Explaining the 'Named Insured' in Your Business Insurance
Policy wordings for business insurance can be highly complex and the technical and legal language can be overwhelming to interpret. However, there is one term in particular - the named insured - that is extremely important for you to understand as a…
Selling Online to the US: Improve your Website Accessibility to Avoid a Lawsuit
If your business sells goods or services online to customers in the US, it is important to be informed about your legal obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Breaking the Cycle of Inequity for Indigenous Band Employees in Canada
When comparing the compensation of Indigenous band employees with those of other federal government employees, it is evident that there is a significant disparity.