Wholesalers & Distributors Insurance
CapriCMW provides the highest quality insurance products and innovative risk-related solutions to Wholesalers and Distributors. Our Commercial Insurance Group have long been recognized as specialists in insuring the suppliers of a wide variety of products and services.
We understand our clients' need for competitively priced programs that include coverage for direct losses to property, stock, lost income, and the timely replacement of assets. Our liability programs provide protection of customer goodwill by insuring against client complaints against products and services, and claims of injury.
Our Commercial Insurance Group also supports non-insurable areas such as contract review, risk control for safety of premises and reviews of employee safety.
Our Wholesalers & Distributors solutions include:
- Competitively priced property programs covering buildings, equipment, stock, data processing equipment and related contents on site or in transit
- Liability programs providing protection from customer incidents on premises and from products sold, rented, or for which you are responsible
- Loss of income programs for business interruption as well as expediting expenses to quickly reopen
- Employee group health and benefits programs
- Crime insurance designed for operations with cash exposures and irregular limits on premises or off premises
- Efficient electronic administration systems to coordinate insurance programs over many insured locations
- Claims management assistance and advocacy to smooth customer goodwill, settle claims quickly and maintain strong insurer relations
Recent Blog Posts
Returning From Mat Leave: Insurers Stop Reset of Pre-existing Conditions Clauses for Long-Term Disability
Recently, major Canadian insurers have stopped applying the pre-existing conditions clauses for…
New Requirements Under Safe Food for Canadians Regulations in Effect January 15, 2020
As of January 15, 2020, fresh fruits and vegetables businesses, including growers and harvesters,…