RV and Travel Trailer Insurance
CapriCMW's expert Insurance Advisors make sure you have the right coverage for your Recreational Vehicle (RV), to ensure you can get back on the road, back to work, or back in your home, as soon as possible.
We have insurance coverage options for:
- 5th Wheels
- Travel Trailers
- Tent Trailers
- Toy Haulers
- Horse and Stock Trailers
- Park Model Trailers
- Guaranteed replacement cost – if your trailer is assessed a total loss, receive the full value of your trailer and attached equipment such as awnings
- Emergency vacation expense coverage – to get you home, or continue on your way, after an accident
- Roadside assistance
- Contents Replacement – coverage to replace personal contents in your RV, at the value of buying new
- Full-timer Coverage – If you no longer carry homeowner’s insurance, you’ll need extra coverage that would be standard in a home insurance policy.
- Snowbird Coverage – If you travel outside of Canada for the winter, you’ll need a more comprehensive insurance package
Dedicated Claims Support
Our in-house claims team is here to help you every step of the way, and advocate on your behalf to expedite your claim as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Recent Blog Posts
How to Better Protect Your Valuables and Collections With One Addition to Your Home Insurance
Make this one addition to your home insurance policy to ensure that your valuables and collections…
What Legalization of Recreational Marijuana Means for BC's Landlords and Tenants
As of October 17, 2018, recreational marijuana will be legal across Canada. The Cannabis Control and…
What our clients are saying about us
CapriCMW has your back, puts it's customers first, and employs an exceptional group of people. I can't say enough great things about my experience here. I used to think it didn't matter where I renewed my car insurance, but now I know first hand that there is a huge difference, and I'll never go anywhere else.
Daryl D., Kelowna
I can only wish all insurance brokers I've dealt with were as good as CapriCMW. Kind, informative and excellent guidance on my home, car and motorcycle insurance.
Jim A., Vernon
I have been dealing with CapriCMW for about 5 years and have always found them to be attentive and knowledgable. Even though I live in another part of the city now, I make the drive to CapriCMW, it's worth it to me.
The team at CapriCMW is so nice and helpful. Kelly Ann and Tannis stand out as I've dealt with both of them and they were nothing but awesome. Tannis even went above and beyond by catching a mistake made by ICBC and rectifying it right away. I can't recommend CapriCMW enough!
Sara N., Kelowna
I would recommend CapriCMW without hesitation. Kayla at the Powick Rd office in Kelowna called to remind my of my upcoming car insurance which I completely forgot about until it was about to expire. I called Kayla in desperation and she drove out to my house with paperwork in hand! Service like this is why CapriCMW has been around for decades and will continue to be so. Many thanks!
Heather W., Kelowna