RV and Travel Trailer Insurance
CapriCMW's expert Insurance Advisors make sure you have the right coverage for your Recreational Vehicle (RV), to ensure you can get back on the road, back to work, or back in your home, as soon as possible.
We have insurance coverage options for:
- 5th Wheels
- Travel Trailers
- Tent Trailers
- Toy Haulers
- Horse and Stock Trailers
- Park Model Trailers
- Guaranteed replacement cost – if your trailer is assessed a total loss, receive the full value of your trailer and attached equipment such as awnings
- Emergency vacation expense coverage – to get you home, or continue on your way, after an accident
- Roadside assistance
- Contents Replacement – coverage to replace personal contents in your RV, at the value of buying new
- Full-timer Coverage – If you no longer carry homeowner’s insurance, you’ll need extra coverage that would be standard in a home insurance policy.
- Snowbird Coverage – If you travel outside of Canada for the winter, you’ll need a more comprehensive insurance package
Dedicated Claims Support
Our in-house claims team is here to help you every step of the way, and advocate on your behalf to expedite your claim as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Personal Insurance Resources
Insurance Implications of a Side Hustle
As inflation and interest rates remain at the highest levels seen in decades, many Canadians have been exploring different options to for supplementing their income. If you are planning to begin taking on freelance or part-time work alongside your…
How Safe is Your Password?
Cybercrime is more rampant than ever before - attacks are growing in sophistication year by year with the potential impact on victims becoming more severe and widespread. It is predicted that the damage caused by global cybercrime will cost $10.5…
New BC Regulations to Increase Minimum Contributions for Contingency Reserve Funds
As of November 1, 2023, new regulations will come into effect that increases the minimum amount developers and strata corporations in BC are required to contribute towards contingency reserve funds.