Insurance Solutions for Jewellers
Who We Serve
- Transportation and logistics specialists
- Coin and stamp retailers
Our Unique Offering
Jewellers Block Policy
- Business Interruption coverage
- Current Market Value Replacement Cost
- Full Limits on Flood and Earthquake Damage
- Shipping and Travel coverages
- Out of Safe coverage
Business Operations and Property Policy
- Commercial General Liability
- Property and Equipment Breakdown
- Furniture, Fixtures and Tenants Improvement coverage
Crime coverage Coverage Options
- Directors’ & Officers Liability
- Employers Liability
- Cyber/Privacy Liability
- Trade Shows and Exhibition coverage
- Workmanship and Appraisal coverages
- Umbrella Liability
BC Introduces a $50 Million Relief Grant for Restaurants and Businesses Affected by Recent COVID-19 Restrictions
Restaurants and other affected businesses can apply to access up to $10,000 in a one-time grant to cover ongoing costs and losses.
Who is at fault for a collision in a parking lot?
Even though the basic rules of the road still apply when you’re driving in a parking lot, it may be a little more difficult to figure out who is at fault for an accident.
Can I let someone else drive my car?
It's not uncommon to want to lend your vehicle to another driver from time to time. But what happens if the person you lend your vehicle to gets into a collision?