Insurance Solutions for the Fine Art Industry
Who We Serve
- Corporate collectors
- Art galleries
- Art logistics companies
- Coin and stamp retailers
- Museum and institutions
- Art professionals
- Exhibitions and fairs
Our Unique Offering
Fine Arts and Species Policy
- Business Interruption coverage
- Current Market Value Replacement costs
- Full Limits on Flood and Earthquake Damage
- Shippers, Packagers and Travel coverages
- Key Work coverage
- Disappearance coverage
Business Operations and Property Policy
- Commercial General Liability
- Property and Equipment Breakdown
- Furniture Fixtures and Tenants Improvement coverage
- Crime coverage
- Directors’ & Officers Liability
- Employers Liability
- Cyber/Privacy Liability
- Worldwide Public or Private Exhibits coverage
- Festival and Fairs coverages
- Umbrella Liability
BC Introduces a $50 Million Relief Grant for Restaurants and Businesses Affected by Recent COVID-19 Restrictions
Restaurants and other affected businesses can apply to access up to $10,000 in a one-time grant to cover ongoing costs and losses.
Who is at fault for a collision in a parking lot?
Even though the basic rules of the road still apply when you’re driving in a parking lot, it may be a little more difficult to figure out who is at fault for an accident.
Can I let someone else drive my car?
It's not uncommon to want to lend your vehicle to another driver from time to time. But what happens if the person you lend your vehicle to gets into a collision?