Provincial Equine Association Member Benefits
As the architect of the Provincial Equine Association insurance program in Canada, CapriCMW’s experience provides a trusted resource to the equine community from coast-to-coast.
Our association program recognizes the vital roles played by both the National Equine Associations and the Provincial Equine Associations. This Insurance Program operates comfortably at all levels with the ability to address both National and Regional issues.
Are you an Equine Association member looking for details of your Member coverage? The program provides various coverage for the following categories. Click on in 'Forms and Applications' for a summary of your coverage.
The program is available to all Canadian Equine Associations who apply to CapriCMW Insurance or Intercity Insurance for inclusion.
- People who are Individual Members of the above Equine Associations have automatic world-wide insurance with their membership. (Some restrictions apply to non-Canadian residents)
- A division of the program exists for corporate members with commercial activities and requires a specific application.
- All members benefit on savings for Horse Mortality and Farm insurance.
The main program provides different coverages for the different membership classifications. The Equine Associations and their Individual or Family members are covered automatically while the Clubs, Coaches and Officials must make specific application for insurance after becoming a member. Savings for Clubs, Coaches and Officials are significant.
The program is currently endorsed by the following Equine Associations:
- Alberta Equestrian Federation
- Aurora Horse Association
- Canadian Pony Club
- Certified Horsemanship Association
- Equine Association of Yukon
- Horseman's Benevolent & Protective Association
- Horse Council of British Columbia
- Island Horse Council
- Manitoba Horse Council
- Newfoundland and Labrador Equestrian Association
- Nova Scotia Equestrian Federation
- New Brunswick Equestrian Association
- Ontario Equestrian
- Saskatchewan Horse Federation
Our positive, friendly, focused relationships facilitate better conversations, greater understanding and informed decisions. Our clients can feel confident that they have received professional, personalized advice.
Locally Owned And Operated
We’re an independently owned company; our regional insights inspire the work we do and the solutions we offer.
Our industry-leading insight and individualized attention allow our clients to make well-informed decisions to save time and money. Clients are secure in the knowledge that they have access to the latest products, pricing and solutions.