Provincial Equine Association Member Benefits
As the architect of the Provincial Equine Association insurance program in Canada, CapriCMW’s experience provides a trusted resource to the equine community from coast-to-coast.
Our association program recognizes the vital roles played by both the National Equine Associations and the Provincial Equine Associations. This Insurance Program operates comfortably at all levels with the ability to address both National and Regional issues.
Membership in our insured provincial/territorial equine associations automatically includes two important coverages:
- $5,000,000 Personal Liability insurance designed to respond to claims brought against you should a personal use horse you own, borrow, lease, etc., cause bodily injury or property damage to someone or something else, and you are held legally liable.
$30,000 Accident, Death and Dismemberment insurance, which covers you if you suffer a serious or catastrophic injury through an interaction with a horse (this policy does not cover losses arising from contraction of a disease).
The program is available to all Canadian Equine Associations who apply to CapriCMW Insurance for inclusion.
- People who are Individual Members of the above Equine Associations have automatic world-wide insurance with their membership. (Some restrictions apply to non-Canadian residents)
- A division of the program exists for corporate members with commercial activities and requires a specific application.
- All members benefit from savings for Horse Mortality and Farm insurance.
The main program provides different coverages for the different membership classifications. The Equine Associations and their Individual or Family members are covered automatically while the Clubs, Coaches and Officials must make specific application for insurance after becoming a member. Savings for Clubs, Coaches and Officials are significant.
The program is currently endorsed by the following Equine Associations:
- Alberta Equestrian Federation
- Aurora Horse Association
- Canadian Pony Club
- Certified Horsemanship Association
- Equine Association of Yukon
- Horseman's Benevolent & Protective Association
- Horse Council of British Columbia
- Island Horse Council
- Manitoba Horse Council
- Newfoundland and Labrador Equestrian Association
- Nova Scotia Equestrian Federation
- New Brunswick Equestrian Association
- Ontario Equestrian
- Saskatchewan Horse Federation
6 Tips for Protecting Your Strata Unit While You're Away
As travel within Canada and internationally resumes, you may be already have plans for your next vacation. Leading up to it, there are some important steps to take for protecting your property prior to leaving home.
What to Do If You've Been Hacked
Cyberattacks are occurring at alarming rates with a new one happening every 39 seconds according to one study. It is more important than ever that you are prepared to take action and protect your data in the event you become a victim. Here are seven…
Does My Home Insurance Cover Evacuation Expenses?
Many communities in BC remain on evacuation alerts or orders. For those affected, here is what you need to know about how your home, condo or tenant insurance policy will respond if you are forced to leave your home.