Equine Coach Insurance
Equine Coaches and Instructors can be confident knowing they're well protected.
The high standards achieved by certified and experienced coaches combined with the power of volume purchasing have made coverage less expensive and easier to obtain through CapriCMW Insurance. The coach insurance program is for coaches who active participants in the equine industry and who are at least 19 years of age with a minimum of 5 years' riding experience.
Coverage is extended to insure assistant instructors who are at least 16 years of age with a minimum of 3 years riding experience provided they are operating under the direction of an insured coach meeting the above qualifications.
Our program provides automatic coverage, including:
- $5,000,000 on Coach/Trainer Canadian liability including injury to participants
- Professional Liability: $100,000 limit per claim / $100,000 annual aggregate
- Booths and kiosks at trade shows, fairs and exhibitions that are used for the promotion of your business
- $10,000 property coverage for training equipment (tack not included)
In addition to coaching, the insurance includes coverage related to the following activities:
- School horses
- Transportation of horses belonging to other people
- Training of horses (excluding pari-mutuel racing)
- Clinics arranged or hosted
- Schooling Shows for students (and coverage for Boarding or Ownership/Renting of premises may be added)
- Coverage for incorporated entities with a maxium of two employed coaches is available as an option. Please contact us if you are other than a sole proprietor.
- Coverage for hosting horse shows
- Coverage for overnight camps