Equine Business CapriCMW is recognized as a leader in equine risk management strategies. Through partnerships with Canada’s top insurance companies, CapriCMW has negotiated a separate program for commercial equine operations at very attractive pricing. This special program is only available to those operations who implement good Risk Management procedures.
Our Equine Business Insurance Program is available for, but not limited to:
- Boarding &Training
- Horse Shows and Clinics
- Judges and Officials
- Breeding Operations
- Trail rides and Pack trips
- Transportation of Horses
- Pony Rides
- Teamster type rides
- Tack shops
- Agricultural Fairs
- Breed/Discipline Associations
- Riding Instruction
To learn more about Equine Business Insurance, talk to an Equine Insurance specialist.
Equine and Animal Therapists Liability Coverage
This program is available to Equine, Canine, Feline and Livestock Therapists only.
- Acceptable activities include:
- Animal First Aid Teacher;
- Herbs & Chinese Medicine;
- Infrared Therapies;
- Therapies (heat, ice, magnetic, water)
- Thermal Imaging
Workshops, Speaking Engagements; Kiosk at Trade Shows/Fairs/Exhibitions are automatically included. Coverage may be extended to insure Transportation of Non-Owned Animals.
- You are insured when your business is conducted in a hired or rented premise; at your premise; or at your client's premise.
- Coverage automatically covers Legal Liability for Non-Owned Animals with a limit of $2,500 any one animal / $25,000 any one occurrence and aggregate. Higher limits are available.Coverage automatically includes a $1,000,000 Treatment Extension (Claims Made).Your revenue must be $100,000 (100% Canadian) or less in order to qualify.
- We are unable to provide you with a quotation if you treat thoroughbred horses (bred for, training for, or performing in pari-mutuel events), at this time.
Please complete the application and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a quotation today.
Recent Blog Posts
What Legalization of Recreational Marijuana Means for BC's Landlords and Tenants
As of October 17, 2018, recreational marijuana will be legal across Canada. The Cannabis Control and…
What our clients are saying about us
CapriCMW has your back, puts it's customers first, and employs an exceptional group of people. I can't say enough great things about my experience here. I used to think it didn't matter where I renewed my car insurance, but now I know first hand that there is a huge difference, and I'll never go anywhere else.
Daryl D., Kelowna
I can only wish all insurance brokers I've dealt with were as good as CapriCMW. Kind, informative and excellent guidance on my home, car and motorcycle insurance.
Jim A., Vernon
I have been dealing with CapriCMW for about 5 years and have always found them to be attentive and knowledgable. Even though I live in another part of the city now, I make the drive to CapriCMW, it's worth it to me.
The team at CapriCMW is so nice and helpful. Kelly Ann and Tannis stand out as I've dealt with both of them and they were nothing but awesome. Tannis even went above and beyond by catching a mistake made by ICBC and rectifying it right away. I can't recommend CapriCMW enough!
Sara N., Kelowna
I would recommend CapriCMW without hesitation. Kayla at the Powick Rd office in Kelowna called to remind my of my upcoming car insurance which I completely forgot about until it was about to expire. I called Kayla in desperation and she drove out to my house with paperwork in hand! Service like this is why CapriCMW has been around for decades and will continue to be so. Many thanks!
Heather W., Kelowna