Equine & Livestock Trailer Insurance
Physical Damage Coverage
This programme is available on trailers, including trailer with living quarters designed for the transport of horses and livestock only.
- Ownership of the trailer must be in the name of the applicant;
- Trailers designed to transport up to a maximum of 9 horses and/or livestock are eligible (either bumper pull or gooseneck);
- Maximum age of an eligible trailer is 25 years old;
- Trailers that contain living quarters must have acceptable locking systems in place;
- Trailers must be in compliance with all Provincial regulations under the Highway Traffic Act in terms of inspections, servicing and licensing;
- Incidental commercial use is acceptable. This is a programme advantage as most other Insurer's exclude all commercial use.
Please complete the application and send an email to email@example.com for a quotation today.
Recent Blog Posts
What our clients are saying about us
CapriCMW has your back, puts it's customers first, and employs an exceptional group of people. I can't say enough great things about my experience here. I used to think it didn't matter where I renewed my car insurance, but now I know first hand that there is a huge difference, and I'll never go anywhere else.
Daryl D., Kelowna
I can only wish all insurance brokers I've dealt with were as good as CapriCMW. Kind, informative and excellent guidance on my home, car and motorcycle insurance.
Jim A., Vernon
I have been dealing with CapriCMW for about 5 years and have always found them to be attentive and knowledgable. Even though I live in another part of the city now, I make the drive to CapriCMW, it's worth it to me.
The team at CapriCMW is so nice and helpful. Kelly Ann and Tannis stand out as I've dealt with both of them and they were nothing but awesome. Tannis even went above and beyond by catching a mistake made by ICBC and rectifying it right away. I can't recommend CapriCMW enough!
Sara N., Kelowna
I would recommend CapriCMW without hesitation. Kayla at the Powick Rd office in Kelowna called to remind my of my upcoming car insurance which I completely forgot about until it was about to expire. I called Kayla in desperation and she drove out to my house with paperwork in hand! Service like this is why CapriCMW has been around for decades and will continue to be so. Many thanks!
Heather W., Kelowna