Equine & Livestock Trailer Insurance
Physical Damage Coverage
This programme is available on trailers, including trailer with living quarters designed for the transport of horses and livestock only.
- Ownership of the trailer must be in the name of the applicant;
- Trailers designed to transport up to a maximum of 9 horses and/or livestock are eligible (either bumper pull or gooseneck);
- Maximum age of an eligible trailer is 25 years old;
- Trailers that contain living quarters must have acceptable locking systems in place;
- Trailers must be in compliance with all Provincial regulations under the Highway Traffic Act in terms of inspections, servicing and licensing;
- Incidental commercial use is acceptable. This is a programme advantage as most other Insurer's exclude all commercial use.
Who is at fault for a collision in a parking lot?
Even though the basic rules of the road still apply when you’re driving in a parking lot, it may be a little more difficult to figure out who is at fault for an accident.
Can I let someone else drive my car?
It's not uncommon to want to lend your vehicle to another driver from time to time. But what happens if the person you lend your vehicle to gets into a collision?
Busting 5 Common Home Insurance Myths
When you're shopping for home insurance, you'll probably come across a lot of helpful (and, let's face it, not so helpful) information — but how much of it is actually true?