Equine & Livestock Trailer Insurance
Physical Damage Coverage
This programme is available on trailers, including trailer with living quarters designed for the transport of horses and livestock only.
- Ownership of the trailer must be in the name of the applicant;
- Trailers designed to transport up to a maximum of 9 horses and/or livestock are eligible (either bumper pull or gooseneck);
- Maximum age of an eligible trailer is 25 years old;
- Trailers that contain living quarters must have acceptable locking systems in place;
- Trailers must be in compliance with all Provincial regulations under the Highway Traffic Act in terms of inspections, servicing and licensing;
- Incidental commercial use is acceptable. This is a programme advantage as most other Insurer's exclude all commercial use.
Embracing Change: How Businesses Can Thrive in COVID-19 Times
With the coronavirus pandemic expected to continue for an unspecified length of time, horse industry businesses have been considering how best to reduce the spread of the virus, maintain a healthy environment for staff, horses, and clients, while also…
6 Ways to Prepare Your Home for Cold Weather
With the days getting colder and wetter, now is the time to begin preparing your home for the harsher winter conditions ahead. This fall, take these six steps to prevent damage to your property and avoid claims.