Equine & Livestock Trailer Insurance
Physical Damage Coverage
This programme is available on trailers, including trailer with living quarters designed for the transport of horses and livestock only.
- Ownership of the trailer must be in the name of the applicant;
- Trailers designed to transport up to a maximum of 9 horses and/or livestock are eligible (either bumper pull or gooseneck);
- Maximum age of an eligible trailer is 25 years old;
- Trailers that contain living quarters must have acceptable locking systems in place;
- Trailers must be in compliance with all Provincial regulations under the Highway Traffic Act in terms of inspections, servicing and licensing;
- Incidental commercial use is acceptable. This is a programme advantage as most other Insurer's exclude all commercial use.
Personal Insurance Resources
Insurance Implications of a Side Hustle
As inflation and interest rates remain at the highest levels seen in decades, many Canadians have been exploring different options to for supplementing their income. If you are planning to begin taking on freelance or part-time work alongside your…
How Safe is Your Password?
Cybercrime is more rampant than ever before - attacks are growing in sophistication year by year with the potential impact on victims becoming more severe and widespread. It is predicted that the damage caused by global cybercrime will cost $10.5…
New BC Regulations to Increase Minimum Contributions for Contingency Reserve Funds
As of November 1, 2023, new regulations will come into effect that increases the minimum amount developers and strata corporations in BC are required to contribute towards contingency reserve funds.