Equine & Livestock Trailer Insurance
Physical Damage Coverage
This programme is available on trailers, including trailer with living quarters designed for the transport of horses and livestock only.
- Ownership of the trailer must be in the name of the applicant;
- Trailers designed to transport up to a maximum of 9 horses and/or livestock are eligible (either bumper pull or gooseneck);
- Maximum age of an eligible trailer is 25 years old;
- Trailers that contain living quarters must have acceptable locking systems in place;
- Trailers must be in compliance with all Provincial regulations under the Highway Traffic Act in terms of inspections, servicing and licensing;
- Incidental commercial use is acceptable. This is a programme advantage as most other Insurer's exclude all commercial use.
Personal Insurance Resources
8 Ways to Protect Yourself From Identity Theft
Did you know? Digital identity theft rose by 218% during the course of the pandemic. Our partners at Boxx Insurance offers 8 tips to protect yourself and your loved ones.
8 Ways to Prevent Water Damage in Your Home
Water damage continues to be the leading cause of insurance claims in Canada. From flooding to burst pipes, it is important to take precautions to protect your home and assets.
Healthcare Professionals in Parts of Canada Can Now Prescribe Year-Long Park Passes
Thanks to a newly announced partnership between Parks Canada and PaRx, Canada’s first national nature prescription program, doctors in BC, Ontario, Saskatchewan and Manitoba can now prescribe Parks Canada Discovery Passes.