Equine & Livestock Trailer Insurance
Physical Damage Coverage
This programme is available on trailers, including trailer with living quarters designed for the transport of horses and livestock only.
- Ownership of the trailer must be in the name of the applicant;
- Trailers designed to transport up to a maximum of 9 horses and/or livestock are eligible (either bumper pull or gooseneck);
- Maximum age of an eligible trailer is 25 years old;
- Trailers that contain living quarters must have acceptable locking systems in place;
- Trailers must be in compliance with all Provincial regulations under the Highway Traffic Act in terms of inspections, servicing and licensing;
- Incidental commercial use is acceptable. This is a programme advantage as most other Insurer's exclude all commercial use.
6 Tips for Protecting Your Strata Unit While You're Away
As travel within Canada and internationally resumes, you may be already have plans for your next vacation. Leading up to it, there are some important steps to take for protecting your property prior to leaving home.
What to Do If You've Been Hacked
Cyberattacks are occurring at alarming rates with a new one happening every 39 seconds according to one study. It is more important than ever that you are prepared to take action and protect your data in the event you become a victim. Here are seven…
Does My Home Insurance Cover Evacuation Expenses?
Many communities in BC remain on evacuation alerts or orders. For those affected, here is what you need to know about how your home, condo or tenant insurance policy will respond if you are forced to leave your home.