FarmCare Recognizing the special exposures involved with farms, CapriCMW has developed an insurance package specifically for farms.
- Dwelling and Personal Possessions
- Farm Outbuildings (barns, arenas, feed and equipment storage buildings, etc.)
- Farm Equipment (machinery, implements, tools, etc.)
- Produce and Supplies (hay, feed, bedding, etc.)
- Tack and Related Equipment
- Horses and other Livestock (cattle, sheep, etc.)
- Liability for both personal and commercial activities on and off the farm
- Legal Liability for the care, custody and control of non-owned animals (boarders)
To learn more about FarmCare, talk to a Farm Insurance specialist.
Recent Blog Posts
What our clients are saying about us
CapriCMW has your back, puts it's customers first, and employs an exceptional group of people. I can't say enough great things about my experience here. I used to think it didn't matter where I renewed my car insurance, but now I know first hand that there is a huge difference, and I'll never go anywhere else.
Daryl D., Kelowna
I can only wish all insurance brokers I've dealt with were as good as CapriCMW. Kind, informative and excellent guidance on my home, car and motorcycle insurance.
Jim A., Vernon
I have been dealing with CapriCMW for about 5 years and have always found them to be attentive and knowledgable. Even though I live in another part of the city now, I make the drive to CapriCMW, it's worth it to me.
The team at CapriCMW is so nice and helpful. Kelly Ann and Tannis stand out as I've dealt with both of them and they were nothing but awesome. Tannis even went above and beyond by catching a mistake made by ICBC and rectifying it right away. I can't recommend CapriCMW enough!
Sara N., Kelowna
I would recommend CapriCMW without hesitation. Kayla at the Powick Rd office in Kelowna called to remind my of my upcoming car insurance which I completely forgot about until it was about to expire. I called Kayla in desperation and she drove out to my house with paperwork in hand! Service like this is why CapriCMW has been around for decades and will continue to be so. Many thanks!
Heather W., Kelowna