Intercity Insurance has changed its name. Say hello to CapriCMW.
We’ve been a part of the CapriCMW family for over 20 years and the time has come to deliver a single, national risk management and insurance brand for the equine community.
While our name might be changing, we remain the same locally owned team of insurance specialists trusted by Canadians from coast to coast.
CapriCMW Insurance l Aurora, Ontario
FarmCare Recognizing the special exposures involved with farms, CapriCMW has developed an insurance package specifically for farms.
- Dwelling and Personal Possessions
- Farm Outbuildings (barns, arenas, feed and equipment storage buildings, etc.)
- Farm Equipment (machinery, implements, tools, etc.)
- Produce and Supplies (hay, feed, bedding, etc.)
- Tack and Related Equipment
- Horses and other Livestock (cattle, sheep, etc.)
- Liability for both personal and commercial activities on and off the farm
- Legal Liability for the care, custody and control of non-owned animals (boarders)
To learn more about FarmCare, start a quote to talk to a Farm Insurance specialist.
Who is at fault for a collision in a parking lot?
Even though the basic rules of the road still apply when you’re driving in a parking lot, it may be a little more difficult to figure out who is at fault for an accident.
Can I let someone else drive my car?
It's not uncommon to want to lend your vehicle to another driver from time to time. But what happens if the person you lend your vehicle to gets into a collision?
Busting 5 Common Home Insurance Myths
When you're shopping for home insurance, you'll probably come across a lot of helpful (and, let's face it, not so helpful) information — but how much of it is actually true?