August 12 is CapriCMW Golf4Kids Day!
Play golf, donate and win prizes valued over $10,000!
Get outdoors, have some fun and support the Boys and Girls Clubs of the Okanagan - all while staying healthy, safe and socially distant! Here's how:
- Book a tee time at your local golf course on August 12 for you and your friends, family or colleagues.
- Make a donation to the Boys and Girls Clubs of the Okanagan: https://www.canadahelps.org/en/dn/m/50343/donation.
All those who donate through the link above from now until August 12 will be entered to win one of our amazing prizes!
A 7-day Okanagan staycation valued at over $5,000 including:
- Accommodations at the Prestige Hotel Vernon, the Kanata Kelowna Hotel, Hyatt Place Hotel Kelowna, Summerland Waterfront Resort, Penticton Lakeside Resort and Watermark Beach Resort
- Golfing at The Rise, Harvest Golf Club, Summerland Golf Club and Fairview Mountain Golf
- Meals at Cora, Dragon King, Masa Grill, Browns Social House, Craft Beer Market, and Brodo
- Wine tour with Wicked Wine Tours, car detailing at Penticton Toyota, gift baskets and more!
A two-day South Okanagan Wine & Golf Getaway valued at over $1,500 including:
- One-night stay and dine at Burrowing Owl Winery
- One-night stay at the Best Western Osoyoos
- Golfing at Twin Lakes and Sonora Dunes
- Snacks and beverages
A mini Kelowna staycation including:
- A two-night stay at the Hotel Eldorado
- Golf for two at the Harvest Golf Club
- Assorted wines
- A round of golf for two at one of the golf courses below and two bottles of wine (15 available to win)
- The Harvest Golf Club
- Kelowna Springs Golf Course
- Michaelbrook Golf Club
- Tower Ranch Golf Club
- Black Mountain Golf Course
- Shadow Ridge Golf Course
- Kelowna Golf and Country Club
- Two Eagles Golf Course
- Shannon Lake Golf Club
- Vernon Golf and Country Club
- Hillview Golf Course
- Spallumcheeen Golf and Country Club
- The Rise Golf Course
- Predator Ridge Resort
- Salmon Arm Golf Club
If you're in the Okanagan, consider booking your tee time at one of our supporting golf courses above. Enjoy your day on August 12 and when you're out playing, post a selfie with you and your fellow golfers! Tag @CapriCMW and @BGCOkanagan and hashtag #Golf4Kids!
About the Boys and Girls Clubs of the Okanagan
The Boys and Girls Clubs of the Okanagan have been providing quality programs and services to young people and their families for over 60 years. We are committed to supporting children and youth so they can discover and achieve their dreams and grow up to be healthy, successful, and active participants in society. By providing a safe, supportive place where children and youth can experience new opportunities, overcome barriers, build positive relationships, and develop confidence and skills for life, we can help them along the sometimes bumpy path they have to navigate. Our childcare, recreation, life-skill, counseling and housing support programs ensure that young people have a chance at a great future. Learn more at boysandgirlsclubs.ca.