CapriCMW Risk Advisors bring decades of experience and expertise in risks facing strata corporations. As an independent, employee-owned company, we stay current on local regulations, and make it our business to keep you informed of, and connected to, changes that affect your strata.
Our Strata Risk Advisors take the time to understand concerns and design a custom solution for your unique service requirements and financial needs. We work as partners: your team receives direct, personal service from senior, highly specialized Risk Advisors—without the red tape.
Broadest Available Program
We're one of BC's leading providers of residential strata insurance; we are proud of our exclusive, comprehensive Strata Insurance Program.
Our industry-leading program includes:
- Extended Replacement Cost
- Electrical Mechanical Breakdown
- Commercial General Liability Insurance
- Directors and Officers Liability Insurance
- Errors and Omissions Liability for Property Managers
- Legal Expense Coverage through an exclusive partnership with Clark Wilson, BC's strata law experts
- Pollution Liability
- Volunteer Accident Coverage
Meet the Strata Team
CapriCMW's specialized Strata Risk Advisors have decades of experience in the industry and are here to help you navigate the complex world of Strata and Real Estate Insurance and Risk Management.
Recent Blog Posts
New Disclosure Requirements for Presale Condo and Strata Assignments in Effect January 1, 2019
On November 5, 2018, the Government of BC introduced new regulations for presale condo and strata…