CapriCMW Risk Advisors bring decades of experience expertise in risks facing strata corporations. As an independent, employee-owned company, we stay current on local regulations, and make it our business to keep you informed of, and connected to, changes that affect your strata.
Our Strata Risk Advisors take the time to understand concerns and design a custom solution for your unique service requirements and financial needs. We work as partners: your team receives direct, personal service from senior, highly specialized Risk Advisors—without the red tape.
Broadest Available Program
Our Commercial Strata Program provides the broadest coverages available for the intricacies of managing retail, warehouse and office properties throughout British Columbia, including:
- Extended Replacement Cost
- Electrical and Mechanical Breakdown
- Commercial General Liability
- Crime, including Employee Dishonesty
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Errors and Omissions Liability for Property Managers
- Legal Expense Coverage through our exclusive partnership with Clark Wilson, BC’s strata law experts
- Pollution Liability
An in-house Risk Control Specialist is also available to inspect the premises at the request of the Strata Council.
Meet the Strata Team
CapriCMW's specialized Strata Risk Advisors have decades of experience in the industry and are here to help you navigate the complex world of Strata and Real Estate Insurance and Risk Management.