Assisted Living Facility Insurance
Assisted Living liability insurance provides coverage for direct loss to property, contents, lost income, and timely replacement of assets. Our Assisted Living liability insurance programs protect customer goodwill by insuring against client risks, from both professional and non-professional services. Our account representatives will also support you in non-insurable areas such as contract review, risk control for safety of premises, and reviews of employee safety.
CapriCMW specialties include:
- Competitively priced property programs
- Liability programs for customer incidents on premises
- Claims arising from professional medical services
- Innkeepers’ coverage for guests' personal property
- Loss of income programs for business interruption
- Food-borne illness coverage and contingent coverage
- Employee group health and benefits programs
- and many others.
Recent Blog Posts
What our clients are saying about us
CapriCMW has provided me with quality service, regular market place quotations, and reputable insurance companies they represent. I highly recommend CapriCMW to any business wishing to see what else is out there, with professional advice and guidance in the best interest of the customer.
Daryl Hrynkiw, Central City Brewers & Distillers
CapriCMW has the expertise to recommend the best coverage at the most efficient cost, and they look out for my best interest. Their dedication to customer service is evident and I'd be the first to recommend CapriCMW.
George James, Black Hills Estate Winery