Forestry, Wood Processors, Lumber & Mill Insurance
CapriCMW provides innovative, custom insurance solutions to the forestry and wood processing industry. Our Forestry Group has extensive risk experience for logging contractors, sawmills, lumber dealers, and insurance for remanufacturing plants and wood-related manufacturers. We understand the need for competitively priced programs which include coverage for direct losses to property, stock, lost income and the timely replacement of assets.
Our liability programs provide protection of customer goodwill by insuring against third-party claims against products and services, and claims of injury.
Our Forestry Group also supports your needs in non-insurable areas such as contract review, risk control for safety of premises and reviews of employee safety.
Our Forestry and Wood Processing solutions include:
- Competitively priced property programs covering buildings, equipment, contractor’s equipment, stock, and related contents on site or in transit.
- Marine cargo/tow coverage
- Standing timber coverage
- Liability programs providing protection from customer incidents from products and on premises
- Loss of income programs for business interruption as well as expediting expenses to quickly reopen
- Forest fire fighting expense coverage
- Directors and Officers, employment practices and professional liability programs
- Employee group health and benefits programs
- Claims management assistance and advocacy to smooth customer goodwill, settle claims quickly and maintain strong insurer relations
Recent Blog Posts
Government of Canada Announces $100 Million Funding for Steel and Aluminum Manufacturers and Users
The federal government has announced the launch of the Regional Economic Growth through…