Commercial Client Advisor (Kelowna, Head Office)
CapriCMW is a uniquely independent, employee-owned insurance and risk management company. Bringing decades of experience and specialized knowledge in local sectors, CapriCMW's Insurance and Risk Advisors have been serving personal and business clients across Canada since 1975. With over 400 team members in 16 offices, CapriCMW offers a wide range of professional expertise spanning a multitude of industries, products and services.
We are currently recruiting for a Commercial Client Advisor requiring at least two years of insurance experience. A Commercial Client Advisor builds effective relationships with clients, insurance companies and their CapriCMW team members to bring measurable value to our clients. The ideal candidate will have a solid working knowledge of commercial insurance products and a sound understanding of risk when analyzing a client’s needs.
Essential Job Functions:
- Creates and executes client service plans and service deliveries, ensuring commitments are tracked and reported in a unified and meaningful way to the client
- Monitors client satisfaction through maintaining relationships
- Participates and contributes in regular meetings to ensure all team members are informed and updated on pending client issues, changing needs, service plans, and other issues
- Fields client communication via snail mail, email, phone and/or in-person and identifies insurance requirements of clients
- Creates proposals for clients and prospective clients that demonstrate CapriCMW’s unique approach to mitigating business risk
- Educates clients to ensure they understand their business risks and insurance coverage
- Serves as a thought leader in industries we serve and within the insurance industry through professional writing, speaking and networking engagements
- Supports processes and procedures and best practices
- Advocates for changes and additions to service plans that increase value for clients
- Processes policy documents; invoices premiums; prepares cover letters; produces certificates of insurance, schedules, claims reports; collects receivables and maintains file documentation
Qualifications and Soft Skills:
- Supports a climate in which teams strive to do their best
- Proven ability to successfully work in a dynamic environment
- Adaptable to working effectively as a team or independently with the ability to adjust to tight and varying priorities and deadlines
- Ability to maximize efficiencies by leveraging technology, tools, resources and information
- Self-guided learner that handles problems with practical solutions
- Level 2 BC Broker License
- Working knowledge of insurance document management software (TAM) and Policy Works
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint
CapriCMW offers a fun, collaborative work environment with lots of opportunity for long-term professional and personal growth. As an independent, employee-owned company, we are proud to be named one of the Best Workplaces™ in Canada by Great Place to Work®.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those being considered for interviews will be contacted.