Client Advisor, Personal Lines (Whitehorse)
CapriCMW is a uniquely independent, employee-owned insurance and risk management company. Bringing decades of experience and specialized knowledge in local sectors, CapriCMW's Insurance and Risk Advisors have been serving personal and business clients across Canada since 1975. With over 400 team members in 16 offices, CapriCMW offers a wide range of professional expertise spanning a multitude of industries, products and services.
We are currently recruiting for a full-time Personal Lines Client Advisor in our Whitehorse location. Personal Lines Client Advisors work collaboratively with clients, insurance companies and their CapriCMW team to exceed client expectations. The purpose of this role is to advise on, explain, promote and sell home and personal lines insurance policies (including private auto) to ensure CapriCMW clients are appropriately insured.
Primary duties include, but are not limited to:
- Processing renewals, endorsements, cancellations, and changes as well as serving clients in-person and over the phone
- Updating and maintaining automated forms for new business, endorsements, renewals and claims
- Promoting and recommending optimal coverage and additional products available
- Collecting payments from clients in an efficient and timely manner
- Providing back-up support to the front desk as necessary
- Reviewing existing client policies and market as necessary
- Providing an exceptional client service experience
Qualifications & Soft Skill Requirements:
- General Insurance License
- Minimum of two years experience with private auto insurance
- Experience with Broker Management Systems, various company portals, Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Excel and Word
- Client-centric approach
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to thrive under pressure
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with clients and companies
- Courteous manner in interactions with clients and co-workers
CapriCMW offers a fun, collaborative work environment with lots of opportunity for long-term professional and personal growth. As an independent, employee-owned company, we are proud to be named one of the Best Workplaces™ in Canada by Great Place to Work®.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume to Human Resources at email@example.com. We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those being considered for interviews will be contacted.