Client Advisor, Autoplan (Vernon, Polson)
We are currently recruiting for an Autoplan Client Advisor to work full time, Tuesday to Saturday, in our Vernon Polson office. This role’s purpose is to advise, explain, promote and sell insurance policies to ensure CapriCMW clients are correctly insured. If you thrive on a high pace and keeping clients happy while protecting their livelihood, this role is for you.
You will use your expertise to:
- Provide auto and other types of insurance, including commercial fleet, to our clients
- Recommend and implement clients' insurance coverages, premiums and methods of payment
- Provide information on varying insurance policies, including risk coverages, limitations and other features
- Respond to emergencies and assist clients with their claims
- Process transactions in TAM, ICBC system, autolink and private insurers web portals
- Complete others duties and tasks as assigned by your team leader
We’d like to hear from you if you have:
Must-haves (Minimum Requirements)
- Client focused mindset
- Adaptable and accepting of change
- Well-developed people and professional communication skills
- Courteous to clients and co-workers
- Adhere to the Insurance Council of BC Code of Conduct
- Level One General Insurance License
- Minimum 2 years auto experience
- Experience with private insurers and ICBC
Why CapriCMW Insurance Services LTD
CapriCMW is a uniquely independent, employee-owned insurance and risk management company, recognized as one of Canada’s top commercial insurance brokers. With decades of experience and specialized knowledge in local sectors, CapriCMW has served as trusted advisors to businesses and individuals since 1975. We provide general insurance services for commercial property, liability, professional and executive liability, construction and contract surety bonding, and auto. Our clients are B.C. based and often with international operations.
To learn more, please visit https://capricmw.ca/about-us.
If this opportunity interests you, please submit your resume to: Human Resources, via email at email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those being considered for interviews will be contacted.